Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ma lovelies av truly been clutching ma beak these last few days catching up with youse aw by the poolside with a few ae them 🍹.. hilarious bunch a trolls youse aw are.

@hopethishelpsallthebest you are a genius , thanks for making me howl.

Hens am scared am getting influenced by him, a messaged ma sister tae see if she wants tae go watch hocus pocus 2 together (childhood favourite n aw that) an a just said tae my other half a cannae wait for that autumn air late September ,and a will never take for granted the cold again, as we’ve just come for the last couple of days of our hols tae my maw n Da’s villa n they’ve goat nae air con just a few Shitey fans n it’s 35degrees hens, cannae breathe, it’s nae joke.. hink a may also need burning at the stake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Thanks tae oor own @Madge2022 fae this weeks bespoke thread title wae the most votes so aye and so forth
Ah'm pure shocked, ah hud furgoat aw aboot this 😉

Never has a thread title been mair deserved and so forth, just as well there's nae DMs here as my inbox wud be full.

Noo where's ma speech ah wrote ...

tumblr_inline_o347ivIvY81ta7ve7_500.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Honestly cant be arsed with the wee dick and Im no in the mood for his pumpkin shite the day.
This troll is pissed right aff with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
New wee thread on this lovely new day of dawn my lovelies, what a treat!! :m

I just can not genuinely get my head around the fact he keeps buying more shite but lives in a 1 bed flat! Where is he hoarding all this shite hens? Surely there's only so much crap you can hide behind the kitchen door, under the bed and throw over the back of the sofa.

I live in a 3 bed house, its got actual stairs, a front and back door, attic (no squirrels/rats), garden with storage, 2 spare rooms. SMELL THE WEALTH. Yet I would struggle to store all that shite he has. His wee bedsit must be rammed to the rafters. Can't wait for that floor to give way hens!

Anyway, looks like I reversed out of my lane and onto the hard shoulder, back I go. Happy Friday, lets mop kick the tit out of this day and get it done 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 46
New wee thread on this lovely new day of dawn my lovelies, what a treat!! :m

I just can not genuinely get my head around the fact he keeps buying more shite but lives in a 1 bed flat! Where is he hoarding all this shite hens? Surely there's only so much crap you can hide behind the kitchen door, under the bed and throw over the back of the sofa.

I live in a 3 bed house, its got actual stairs, a front and back door, attic (no squirrels/rats), garden with storage, 2 spare rooms. SMELL THE WEALTH. Yet I would struggle to store all that shite he has. His wee bedsit must be rammed to the rafters. Can't wait for that floor to give way hens!

Anyway, looks like I reversed out of my lane and onto the hard shoulder, back I go. Happy Friday, lets mop kick the tit out of this day and get it done 💎
Think he just bins most of it. He'll lie and say its been given away, but there's just no way.
Wasteful little tit should be made to look at and count up the cost of every item they didn't need, really need, he'd get a shock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Rayn the wane ain’t living her best life she is bored shitless. She cannot access outside to explore and hunt like a normal cat, she doesn’t have any toys or stimulation to keep her entertained like a house cat. She literally has nothing. Like them goldfish you see in a bowl with just water and naething else. Selfish bastard Marion.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Av just caught up oan the wax melt small business journey we are aw aboot to go oan. Wit the duck!!! Canny wait, popcorn at the ready hens 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Rayn the wane ain’t living her best life she is bored shitless. She cannot access outside to explore and hunt like a normal cat, she doesn’t have any toys or stimulation to keep her entertained like a house cat. She literally has nothing. Like them goldfish you see in a bowl with just water and naething else. Selfish bastard Marion.
It's that wee cat I feel sorry for. Our cat is a house cat but has the run of the whole house, two cat tree's with hammocks and little things to keep her entertained, window beds, etc. The amount of money he wastes on pure shite he could buy a decent cat tree and put it behind the sofa so Ryan the cat can sit in it and look out the window. Suppose it just doesn't fit his crappy decor to have one :cautious:

I hope one day the cat shites on his face. So aye. My post my rulezzzzzzzzz

Think he just bins most of it. He'll lie and say its been given away, but there's just no way.
Wasteful little tit should be made to look at and count up the cost of every item they didn't need, really need, he'd get a shock.
There is something not quite right going on in his head my lovely.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Whose taking all this shite up tae the bedsit? Cos we know he’s lazy as fook, and if the postie left it by communal door we know it would be grafted in minutes. We know the postie hates him but bet the poor sod wants to kill him

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Madge2022 ma lovely we're all chanting ye on fae the rooftops so aye.

@hopethishelpsallthebest I could nae reply to your last bespoke message ma lovely but you've traumatised us all wi that image, nae debates. Clutching ma beak and so forth

@Chickenlittle ye seem to have goan oaf this app, but why are you filtering your grey grifted bed tae look broown, is it because Queen Zophlora of Tend farm disnae like grey any mare.

Spine bright ma lovelies, its a glorious day here. Nae need for Timberlands

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah'm pure shocked, ah hud furgoat aw aboot this 😉

Never has a thread title been mair deserved and so forth, just as well there's nae DMs here as my inbox wud be full.

Noo where's ma speech ah wrote ...

View attachment 1547718
Well done hen, I was chanting you oan from the rooftops to get your thread title. You’ve put tattle oan the map and nae debates . Shine bright hen 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well done tae oor @Madge2022 ma darlin. Chantin ye oan fae the rooftops of Glasgow!

Why does a company with almost half a million followers need to gift all that to someone with a quarter of that, most of whose followers are bots or trolls? They’ll be lucky to make even half the profit back. And more to the point where is he gonna put it all? On string hanging from the ceiling?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Brilliant title @Madge2022 👏
Thanks hen, ye've always been ma favourite 🥔♥

@Madge2022 ma lovely we're all chanting ye on fae the rooftops so aye.

@hopethishelpsallthebest I could nae reply to your last bespoke message ma lovely but you've traumatised us all wi that image, nae debates. Clutching ma beak and so forth

@Chickenlittle ye seem to have goan oaf this app, but why are you filtering your grey grifted bed tae look broown, is it because Queen Zophlora of Tend farm disnae like grey any mare.

Spine bright ma lovelies, its a glorious day here. Nae need for Timberlands
Thanks doll, ye've always been ma favourite 🥔♥

Well done hen, I was chanting you oan from the rooftops to get your thread title. You’ve put tattle oan the map and nae debates . Shine bright hen 💎
Thanks hen, ye've always been ma favourite 🥔♥

Well done tae oor @Madge2022 ma darlin. Chantin ye oan fae the rooftops of Glasgow!

Why does a company with almost half a million followers need to gift all that to someone with a quarter of that, most of whose followers are bots or trolls? They’ll be lucky to make even half the profit back. And more to the point where is he gonna put it all? On string hanging from the ceiling?
Thanks doll ye've always been ma favourite 🥔♥

They seem to believe his lies of being an influencer. Look how he sold out hobbycraft! Speaking of hobbycraft if shart face hud held aff oan his order he would have got a fiver off voucher for his birthday as I got one through ... disclaimer: ah've never bought any pumpkin tat fae hobbycraft and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well done wee hen @Madge2022 chantin ye oan! Marion will be hissing like a snake when he finally gets a squint at the threads, “it wis squirrels ya basturds”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think he must lock her out in the hall at night when you see them in bed with a candle lit . A cat would be fascinated by a lit flame . That’s why it’s bed is in the hall . He’s a cruel b—- that shouldn’t be allowed to own animals .

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m missing the recaps too ma lovelies! I know this isn’t your joab @Babybail93 but it should be. So aye….

Also all that tat he’s been gifted 🙈 where on earth is he going to display or store all of that? He’ll need to start using the shower as a storage facility when it’s not in use at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly ma luvlies, am no sure am well enough tae be on this app after whit ma Kerry Katonas witnessed fae oor @hopethishelpsallthebest last night.

Congrats @Madge2022 oan yer bespoke thread title, ye’ve made it noo. Chanting ye oan fae the rooftops, spining bright so ye are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.