Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lost yees aw ma lovelies - I’ve been living my life wi my phone held high and the last thread closed 😞 just caught up yous are the funniest trolls ever 😂
Whoever in the last thread ( @pinkwaferbiscuit i think it might have been you hen) said that deek sent the Insta message saying he would be bankrupt if mario started the wax melts - I was howling and clutching my beak so much I had to explain the whole backstory to my finance 😂

Hope yees aw have a lovely s a t u r d a y - am away to the pub for the old firm, sure mario will be having some pals roon for some a them 👉🏼🍹 and to watch the game on his media wall 💎♥Xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Procrastinating hens. Should be thinking about work next week but watched all the dots of doom instead.

Noticed how much he repeats himself so took note of how many times he says the following:

Beautiful/gorgeous: 60 times 🤣
(Home) stylin: 20 times.
Love it/this: 17 times
Gifted/surprise/nae idea this was comin: 7 times.

Loved him talking about how he loves his grub and his "Pringle criss." 🤣

"We'll be livin' our best lifes!" 🤣👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 29
hen that’s a potato scone and a square sausage - Scottish delicacy and the thing I miss most about living in Scotland 😪

absolutely howling at Marion’s shite making an entrance in all ur photies!😂
A potato scone? I've never heard of it. So there's 2 types of sausage, one normal and one square? I need to google potato scone, I need tae get tae know. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A potato scone? I've never heard of it. So there's 2 types of sausage, one normal and one square? I need to google potato scone, I need tae get tae know. 🤣
Aye hen. The square sausage (will also accept lorne) is the king of breakfast sausage, nae debates. Links are a poor second.

Tattie scones take the place of a hash broon quite often, fried in butter and good for mopping up yer egg. Although that egg’s aboot as anaemic as oor Martin so aye.

Nae toast and butter, so that’s another crime against humanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Aye hen. The square sausage (will also accept lorne) is the king of breakfast sausage, nae debates. Links are a poor second.

Tattie scones take the place of a hash broon quite often, fried in butter and good for mopping up yer egg. Although that egg’s aboot as anaemic as oor Martin so aye.

Nae toast and butter, so that’s another crime against humanity.
I need to try the scone, I'm not keen oan hash brown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
aye hen delicious on a roll wae square sausage, tuns A butter and either tomato or broon Sauce.

Any lovelies coming to london any time soon bring me some totty scones - stand under the big clock at Waterloo wearing bungles skin and wave ur shart card and I’ll know it’s you ♥💎 xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Cafe Su, in the Paisley shopping centre. I got to ken about 30 year ago when my Nana would take me there so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I need to try the scone, I'm not keen oan hash brown.
Ah think you and the scone would get along like a hoose on fire, ma luvley. Good oan a fresh fired roll wi a wee sausage or egg and sauce, as oor Keera said. Nae debates, we’ll have a proper brekkie when we aw get the gether in our Bungle skins and Timbas ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s posted a reel of his “autumn tea corner” or whatever it is and someone under it has put, “looks so cosy”. Honestly, get fucked! How can a corner of MDF, tea, sugar and mugs look cosy?
I bet these people go and see their deceased loved ones in coffins in funeral parlours and say aw they look so cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A lost yees aw ma lovelies - I’ve been living my life wi my phone held high and the last thread closed 😞 just caught up yous are the funniest trolls ever 😂
Whoever in the last thread ( @pinkwaferbiscuit i think it might have been you hen) said that deek sent the Insta message saying he would be bankrupt if mario started the wax melts - I was howling and clutching my beak so much I had to explain the whole backstory to my finance 😂

Hope yees aw have a lovely s a t u r d a y - am away to the pub for the old firm, sure mario will be having some pals roon for some a them 👉🏼🍹 and to watch the game on his media wall 💎♥Xxxxxx
I'm huvin a visual ...instead of the insta huns coming it's the blue nose 'huns' fae the orange walk tae watch the game. Martin wi' his Mrs Doyle pinny oan like a wee wifie making bespoke tea and mixing criss flavours up in his wee heart bowls. Wull cream his y fronts if wan o' them ask for his bespoke Starbucks Barrs lemonade drink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtaf is the deal here with pepper on a breakfast?

I don't know this odd behaviour and need tae get tae know if other normal people do this?

• Haha
Wtaf is the deal here with pepper on a breakfast?

I don't know this odd behaviour and need tae get tae know if other normal people do this?
I would put pepper on a fry up, get tae know ma loverlie 🥰

Although I have mentioned on a few occasions that I do have some of Martin's traits ....just the good wans though. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
aye hen delicious on a roll wae square sausage, tuns A butter and either tomato or broon Sauce.

Any lovelies coming to london any time soon bring me some totty scones - stand under the big clock at Waterloo wearing bungles skin and wave ur shart card and I’ll know it’s you ♥💎 xxxx
Funny you should mention it ma lovelie, ahm in London two weeks today fur three nights. Want me to hide some tottie scones around the capital and leave you clues to find them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I would definitely put ground black pepper on my tomatoes 😋 and potato cakes are delish! That square sausage can get in the bin though!

• Wow
  • Haha
Funny you should mention it ma lovelie, ahm in London two weeks today fur three nights. Want me to hide some tottie scones around the capital and leave you clues to find them?
hen you cud leave a wee trail of plush pumpkins fur me to follow

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.