Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
hen that’s a potato scone and a square sausage - Scottish delicacy and the thing I miss most about living in Scotland 😪

absolutely howling at Marion’s shite making an entrance in all ur photies!😂
A potato scone? I've never heard of it. So there's 2 types of sausage, one normal and one square? I need to google potato scone, I need tae get tae know. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
Sensible, pfffttt he doesn't know the meaning of the word 🙄
View attachment 1550809

And showing off that new starbucks cup you're just so wasteful and thick, be sure no one visits you to see it. Imbecile
Most people are worrying about how they'll afford to eat and heat their homes, Christmas isn't a priority for them. I'd like to save each week but I can't - even though I'm doing overtime, it's not enough me to have much spare cash, and the small amount I do have is being used for necessities - yet this prick continues to spend like it's monopoly money! 😡 I hope the winter he's living for perishes him and makes his cock nose fall reet off! 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha

orangeboom

Swervin oot ma Laine here but a just wanna make it perfectly clear that ma user name was knocking aboot way before dum dum was outed for being a pure racist cunt so aye. Didnae want any of you trolls thinking a was on his wavelength, obviously a huv the mental capacity to make those choices mind but a wudnae say deek has, wee simple Simon and so forth

• Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Sending you ❤ and hope all will be OK and you can continue to mop kick your way through this tough time.
Chanting you from the rooftops 💙💎
thanks! I will continue to spine bright in ma (candy cane) lane and I’ll be back 🍊 marching down to castleveechi in my timberlands and Paddington bear puffa before you can say “quick Deek turn down the footy, I’ve just seen the Provident man on ma beapoke ring doorbell” 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart

orangeboom

That bedroom wallpaper looks even more fire damaged with that fucking sepia filter on 🙈😭

• Haha
  • Heart

One-of-hunners

I know this has come up before luvlies but I jist canny get my heed roon the spending.
Instead of buying absolute utter shite every month, they could save (crazy I know) and have themselves a wee new build, front and back door. Better still, if one of them even learned to drive, they could get a wee car and they could go away for weekends! Exploring the beautiful country of Scotland or even take a wee drive over the border to the Lake District!
I know I’m thinking outside the box here luvlies and I’ll soon be back in ma ain laine. Cmon tae fuck Mario. There’s a whole world ootside yer bedsit and you’d rather piss yer money up a wall buying overpriced 3 years too late chrome lamps that you’ll no be able to afford to switch oan once you get your leccy bill.
Fucking travesty so it is.
Thats the only reason I still keep up with him and come on here, it absolutely boggles my mind he isn't a parody!
I lived a very frugal life to safe up and buy my house, me and my husband lived on pennies, a mcdonalds was a treat for us, all to save for a house.
Now if he doesn't want to move that's fine however I feel council housing should be for those who can't afford to rent or buy and he can obviously afford his own place but that aside if I had that sort "petty cash" (no ma quote) I'd be going on European breaks each month, spa days, expensive meals. Not buying 495 pumpkins.
Surely he must look back on life and see it going to waste? I know for me and people around me we're all trying to do our best to make up for 2 shite years of covid.

• Heart

MaidMarion

Well that was awful!! Why is he showing things with the wrapper still on, even if I wanted to buy it (which I don't) I would want to see it out the plastic wrap to see the colour, textures etc. That must be at least £200 worth of crap that he really doesn't need in his house and will never use.
I genuinely think the "gifted" items he keeps in wrapper/box so he can either re-gift them to family or sell on for £'s, he's just a wee fandan bawbag.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Well done tae oor @Madge2022 ma darlin. Chantin ye oan fae the rooftops of Glasgow!

Why does a company with almost half a million followers need to gift all that to someone with a quarter of that, most of whose followers are bots or trolls? They’ll be lucky to make even half the profit back. And more to the point where is he gonna put it all? On string hanging from the ceiling?

• Haha
Morning ma luvlies 🎃🎃 a (social media)friend put a big rant on social media last night about how one of her neighbours has it in for her and is causing grief.
I had to sit on my hands not to comment “snakes all over this app hen, keep your power”💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
we
Lying lassie.

View attachment 1556284

"Before this all started, he wasn’t that bothered about social media. He said: “I had a personal page on Instagram but it was always private. I was a big make-up lover so it was images of me, selfies with make-up on.

“I could see there was a make-up world out there but it never gave me the courage to do things I liked. You open that page and it’s for everybody to see.

It was his brother Johnny, an actor and panto star, who thought the cleaning tips Mario posted on Facebook deserved a wider audience.

So on September 6, 2018, his wee brother took a picture of three of his favourite sprays and a folded duster, added #cleaning and off he went."
Oh Christ. And just like that, Martin Bradshaw is back 🙄

• Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
Fuck sake! Going to 8 bloody Tescos is NOT getting them straight away. In fact it’s the actual opposite of getting them “straight” away 😂

46AC279C-3F9B-41D2-9EBB-6AA13FFA5AB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Eeyore147

VIP Member
Nawww I’m sorry I don’t buy it! I think he is running out of content and pissed people are talking about him never going on holidays because of his debt! A lot of people are talking about post covid MH so he is jumping on the bandwagon.

I suffer with anxiety myself and the last thing you wanna do is jump on Insta and tell thousands of people.

So brace yourself for a mental health journeh that will likely offend someone along the line.

Insomnia got me up listening to the million dots of doom. Have an early night and miss everything lol
He’s definitely trying to jump on a band waggon. I have complex MH issues and suffer with panic attacks, would I ever go on my Insta and tell everyone - erm no and I have hardly any followers. All these ‘new issues’ do we suspect PIP is due for renewal 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha

orangeboom

Why does he form sentences like yoda?! “I’ve watched now so many series” the backwards twat

• Haha
  • Heart

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Evening ma lovelies just been clothes shopping for my 5* all inclusive holiday coming up and I’m thinking to myself look at me spending money making memories when I could be living my ‘best life’ like Marion spending all my money on tat and dodgy fry ups

I’m such an idiot ma lovelies 😩🤣🤣🤣

I’ve come to the conclusion when Marion says he has IBS what he means is he has incompetent brain syndrome !

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’d love to do an IQ test on him. It would be in negative numbers. I’ve never known someone so thick

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
A potato scone? I've never heard of it. So there's 2 types of sausage, one normal and one square? I need to google potato scone, I need tae get tae know. 🤣
aye hen delicious on a roll wae square sausage, tuns A butter and either tomato or broon Sauce.

Any lovelies coming to london any time soon bring me some totty scones - stand under the big clock at Waterloo wearing bungles skin and wave ur shart card and I’ll know it’s you ♥💎 xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart