Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L00kform3

VIP Member
I’m sorry but from someone who suffers with a panic disorder and can have random panic attacks which have sometimes lead to having to have the paramedics out to them… he didn’t have a panic attack.

He definitely just went faint due to feeling too hot or just had a funny turn which happens to us all. I literally had the same happen to me a few weeks a go, went all hot, dizzy, ears started ringing and then threw up. Maybe he should Google it so he can stop being an attention seeking little bastard.

I swear to god if he plays on this now and starts saying he’s having panic attacks I’ll lose my shit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Freefalling

VIP Member
Guys don't compare your financial situation with Robbie Rotten (aka Maz) he's 100% up to his poached egg eyes in debt and I'd bet he's playing the benefits system like the scheme rat he is. Don't let people like this affect how you feel about yourself, hold your power #no ma ain quote ✌

Yass Blanche. Get the dialect snobs told.
Im fluent Maz too 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
He talks in total riddles. Me trying to get through these stories:

Getting older you lose confidence!? Fuck off! One of the good things about getting older is gaining confidence in yourself and your abilities. I don’t believe for a minute he trained rooms full of people. He is such a gormless buffoon of a man!
Mite huv been the mannequins in Debenhams store cupboard. Cudni tell the difference cos of his Kerry Katonas and thought everyone was silent listening tae his wisdom. So aye, and so forth. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinpab

Does the person that gifted him all this stuff not know that he lives in a 3 room hovel and has no where to put all this shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Boomerang for a SHEIN order? He’s deffo a few fries short of a happy meal because no 39 year old would post something like that.

At a guess it’s a rotten scarf and a cardigan.

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Rayn the wane ain’t living her best life she is bored shitless. She cannot access outside to explore and hunt like a normal cat, she doesn’t have any toys or stimulation to keep her entertained like a house cat. She literally has nothing. Like them goldfish you see in a bowl with just water and naething else. Selfish bastard Marion.

• Sad
  • Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Are they signs no fur businesses tae put up wae their Insta name so clients can follow them? No fur someboady tae sit in their living room that naeboady ever visits so he can remind himsel he’s got an account.

• Haha
  • Heart

G&TGal II

Just showed my son who said "FFS he's going to stick that next to his shitty MDF @cleaning_with_mario cutout that Dipshit Derek 'allegedly' bought him for his birthday - he'll have it stuck on the wall"
He doesn't even have a desk to balance his chromebook on let alone a bloody office in his hutch but Mario entering his 40th year is going full on 'business mode'. Its all 'touchpoints' 'product placement' 'price' 'promotion' 'high footfall areas'
Sorry Mario but you are closer to understanding KFC's that KPI's

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies.

Well... I definitely will nae be placing an order fae that website so aye

Can anyone of you lovelies recommend somewhere else I can order
£7 straws

White Pumpkins Garlic Bulbs

A Bespoke rectangle.

Martin trying tae be like an actual influencer has got me clutching ma bespoke beak nae debates

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
A potato scone? I've never heard of it. So there's 2 types of sausage, one normal and one square? I need to google potato scone, I need tae get tae know. 🤣
Aye hen. The square sausage (will also accept lorne) is the king of breakfast sausage, nae debates. Links are a poor second.

Tattie scones take the place of a hash broon quite often, fried in butter and good for mopping up yer egg. Although that egg’s aboot as anaemic as oor Martin so aye.

Nae toast and butter, so that’s another crime against humanity.

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
He talks in total riddles. Me trying to get through these stories:

Getting older you lose confidence!? Fuck off! One of the good things about getting older is gaining confidence in yourself and your abilities. I don’t believe for a minute he trained rooms full of people. He is such a gormless buffoon of a man!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Ah sat masel down with some class had ma criss and joos watched the dots. I don’t know how this guy can keep a straight face the amount of lies he tells.

First of all about the ‘panic attack’ he gets that nervous feeling in his stomach before social events or going to meet pals, well he does neither of those so he is talking shite and speaking of shite the reason he has got a runny arse is due to the horrendous diet.

Next, the party days are long gone…. There were never any party days.

Says they did not google it, definitely did.

Was so shaken up worried is that going to be my life from now on suffering like that, still traipsed round the paisley centre and had a drink. Maybe it was on the way home but he still was able to upload stories as normal?

Claims he has pals, next breath I’ve no pals you are my pals.

Martine’s ‘mental health scare’ being shared as content is despicable, I’ve had personal experience of serious mental health episodes and at no time then or now did I jump on stories and look for strangers to inbox me unqualified words of wisdom.

• Heart