Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Ma lovelies I don’t know but I want to get tae know.. what the fuck is a display piece. Do people do displays?? What is Marion displaying?? And WHERE?! He doesnae have a dining table.. or friends.. or family. Who is going to be dining out of all them heart shaped bowls?! Maybe wee Deek can use one to grind his green. Baffled ma lovelies. His kitchen cupboards are gonna be falling off tha walls with all the new tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Our Maria only works about 3 hours a week, how does he have so much “annual leave” ?!! Please help me get tae ken ma lovelies.

Place your bets on what his plans are for his time off.
Getting awww cosy

Stinking oot the flat with his IBS explosions/BO 🧅

Trip to B&M to buy more Christmas crap

Meal at Castleveeeeechi #needed

Standing outside a restaurant for half an hour, shrieking his table has been given to someone else when he didn’t inform staff of his booking

Squeezing his pot belly into 10 year old lassies “silk” pyjamas

Liberally applying just for men after us nasty trolls noticed his boujee greys

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
Rest day? 🤔

Does he mean from the gym? No
Does he mean from his hectic social life? No
Does he mean from his taxing career? No
Does he mean from his voluntary work? No

All this cunt does is rest.

• Haha
Well ma lovelies av truly been clutching ma beak these last few days catching up with youse aw by the poolside with a few ae them 🍹.. hilarious bunch a trolls youse aw are.

@hopethishelpsallthebest you are a genius , thanks for making me howl.

Hens am scared am getting influenced by him, a messaged ma sister tae see if she wants tae go watch hocus pocus 2 together (childhood favourite n aw that) an a just said tae my other half a cannae wait for that autumn air late September ,and a will never take for granted the cold again, as we’ve just come for the last couple of days of our hols tae my maw n Da’s villa n they’ve goat nae air con just a few Shitey fans n it’s 35degrees hens, cannae breathe, it’s nae joke.. hink a may also need burning at the stake

• Haha
  • Wow

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Right that is it. I am done. That has finished me off. Nobody on this planet can convince me this sad fucker is not a parody account 😂 thats like something you would make in p7 technology class when they let you have a go with wee shitey bits of wood and a glue gun.

Its the cat i feel sorry for, stuck in that hobbit hellhole with him 24/7 surrounded by all that shite.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I was telling my wee granny about aw you snake tattlers and she was pissing herself (probably literally if we're honest the woman's 84) 😂

She said she knew there was a want wae they boys 😂
Your wee granny sounds braw. Get her on here right away.

I just can't faddum why Martin and Derek don't want to live somewhere with a garden or where you don't have to step over needles and bits of ears. When I was a child I went without, no holidays, limited food and poor accommodation. I didn't go to university or get handed anything from anyone. But I have worked hard and have many things that strongly reek of wealth. Detached house in the country. Audis. Holiday. High credit score so there is no excuse for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Lying lassie.

Screenshot_20220905-171025_Instagram.jpg

"Before this all started, he wasn’t that bothered about social media. He said: “I had a personal page on Instagram but it was always private. I was a big make-up lover so it was images of me, selfies with make-up on.

“I could see there was a make-up world out there but it never gave me the courage to do things I liked. You open that page and it’s for everybody to see.

It was his brother Johnny, an actor and panto star, who thought the cleaning tips Mario posted on Facebook deserved a wider audience.

So on September 6, 2018, his wee brother took a picture of three of his favourite sprays and a folded duster, added #cleaning and off he went."

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Mr Margrit just shouted “get intae that manky mob!” So he’s been warned that he will be sent to the bedroom to watch it on the shell chair if there’s anymore of that.

I nearly sharted myself and I am now on edge so pouring a wee wine to calm me down.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Too much clutter there you fool! 🙄
Screenshot_20220904-184842_Instagram.jpg

Still so warm at nearly 7.pm, and this imbecile has Derek's orange blanket over him 🤪
Screenshot_20220904-184956_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Morning ma lovelies ! It’s the 6th Sept so it must be time to celebrate Christmas. All get cozy and out your trees up please ☺🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Mother of God can he not talk about anything but himself. I’ve swerved out of my lane and spent today in a&e with issues relating to my (real) chronic illnesses that I get PIP for (smell the £55 a week wealth) I didnt realise I now need to do a dots of doom insta story all about it. I actually just messaged my mum, my sister and kept husband up to date. No one else needed to know (or to get tae know) until I knew what was going on. I’m now home and awaiting an urgent referal for a CT scan but it doesn’t need to be on social media.
I have haunting visions of wee dirty racist deek prancing round the bed sit in nowt but orange timberlands, a shart card swinging from a sunflower lanyard and a fat spliff on his way to the bumming fort (whilst trying not to trip over 280 plastic pumpkins and a neon pepper) brain bleach please

• Heart
  • Haha