Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Ma lovelies I popped into that wee business hobbycraft earlier.. loads of velvet pumpkins around the gaff.. ma wane picked one up and asked if we could have it so I had to slap it out his hand nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
The woman’s off his rocket!
No autumn tat here but just ‘splashed out’ on a late summer break to that place you were wistfully posting of, Marion, Ibiza
Four days in a nice hotel to attend Craig David closing party ( don’t judge🤣) a little boat trip round the isle, a few of these 🍹 up the West End and catching the sunset at Mambos and so forth
Probably will come in cheaper than his velvet pumpkins and shite

honestly Marion, I do despair of you
And age is just a number
I am nearly 49 and yes I like to get cosy on a school night as I work 12 hours a day to fund living my life to the fullest💃🏻
but weekends and four weeks a year are for holidays, exploring and living life
You are a long time dead ⚰

• Heart

ScottishMammy92

"That soaftist loveliest silky polyester"

No I'm sorry. Did he just try and describe polyester as a luxury material? Is that what I just heard? Can someone help me I think I must be having a stroke.

I. Cannot. Breathe.
I can't cope.
No. I'm sorry.

• Haha

Bianca Del Rio

Ahhh ma lovelies, that wee red coat takes me back to simpler times in his Debenhams days when he used to go on jaunts oot to the local working men’s club with the old birds from Rocha John Rocha and Star by Julien Macdonald. 😭
DF5869D0-639D-4DD2-81C3-7C65C6465D43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
I'm sorry. I think almost everyone is watching what they spend and being more careful. We don't live in the UK and won't have such ridicously high energy bills but our food bills have really increased the last few months.

Many people will still be affected by the increased energy bills in the winter. I imagine eating out/going to the hairdresser/cinema/theatre is all about to get very, very expensive and/or many businesses will close down.

BTW, Marion isn't spending his or Deekz money. I suspect they must be in debt. All that shite they buy is a waste. He spent hunners on boots, an air fryer amd duvet coat last month but could have used it to go on a holiday.
It's ok, I dont moan a lot as there's no point, I don't have any way of earning a great deal at the moment and that's that, it's just rubbish how you have to think about a ride in the car to go to town for a nosey and maybe have lunch and a drink, it's ridiculous and something I used to like doing and not think about back last year. I've had a really tough 6 months and still going through things, so could do with a break away (had one planned but can't afford it now), but nope, that's not going to happen either - it's just crap, really! But there we are, I'm having a moaning morning! Lol I'll have a Greggs cappuccino later and feel better. 😊

Hugs to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
The amount he has spent on tat this month I have spent this month on a 4 night stay in aviemore before Christmas in bespoke 5 star holiday let with a hottub for our sons first Christmas, tickets to go picking pumpkins in october, a spa session on my holiday next week, a day at the safari park and gin. Now looking back over that I realise I would have much rather spent it on pumpkins and beige food like mario

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Let's see what teenage crap he's been buying View attachment 1561150
SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
I’m Scottish through and through but jeeezzzz even I can’t keep up when he’s talking, how must the rest of the non Scot’s think when watching him ! Actually embarrassed for the slang and speed skating voice! No wonder no one wants to work with him, great advertisement that would be! Cringe.com 🙉 No wonder Sophie didn’t visit him she didn’t have a translator. Sort yourself out MARIO
Well hen, welcome tae the thread. Let me introduce masel. Am Blanche, Scottish and ah speak fluent Marion. Make yersel et hame and May ah suggest a look et the wiki and familiarise yersel wae the lingo. Tonsa love.

• Haha
  • Heart

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
🤣🤣..I should have clocked that ! Thick as shite like Marion and deeks 😵💫

My it shows how much he is disliked. I mean I don’t want him to leave Insta as he amuses me for all the wrong reasons I know, but still ! However if you was a no mark and people still went tot the effort to make an Insta page aboirn you ! You would leave …no way would I want my business all over social media ! But in his narcissistic mind he will be as big as Hinch 🤣

Come on whose hubby committed the ultimate crime 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
On this day if dawn I find myself in agreement with Mazda. He is not an influencer!
It's that simple, nobody is buying things or changing their life because Mario said so.
Unless it is to do everything that he doesn't do ie save money, go on holiday, eat healthily etc.

Thread title nomination;
Mario, we all agree he is not an influencer

• Haha
  • Heart

One-of-hunners

Right I have 10 pages to go back and read but I've joost caught up with the dots of doom, sat with a joos aw cosy on my couch and thinking am ah doing it rang?
I have a 4 bed detached (smell the wealth) and I don't have a single tray to do home styling. N am thinking if she needs 484623736 trays for aw her home styling in the bedsit I must need at least 3859472637586933 trays!
Also I only have 1 pumpkin coz a spent all my money on ma nice big hoose. Should've stayed in my flat and bought hunners a gorgus stunnin ceramic weighty pumpkins!

Right time to stop being jealous of the pumpkin queen and her many trays.

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Move over Colin and Justin there is a new interior and style duo in town….

Imagine spunking your cost of living payments on all that rubbish just for the app that chose him and the app that’s no his joab. I suppose he can put it to use by burning it to stay warm when they’ve run out of petty cash to top up the meter.

They are a pair of scummy cunts. There are people in this country living in poverty through circumstances out with their control and you’ve got THAT. No his problem though, he’s in his aine lane walking cause he cannae drive, he thought nothing of assaulting an elderly woman in home bargains, prick, thought nothing of verbally abusing a cleaner calling them a dirty scrubber, thought nothing of posting cryptic stories jealous of a disabled young girl, he’s a fucking weapon. I hope they are freezing and starving this winter, it’s the ABZOLUTE least they deserve.

Have a lovelie S U N D A Y ma lovelies tons o love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Madge2022

VIP Member
Come on now, let's not be too harsh. Look.at what he's managed to achieve in the four years, a large house, his own books, exotic holidays, fancy car, own clothing range....oh.

As you were Tattlers. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Yr favrit criss!!!! Also what kind of a psychopath willingly mixes up different flavour crisps and puts them in a bowl!? I’m affronted at the idea.

Seek help Mildred.

• Haha
  • Heart