Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eeyore147

VIP Member
I would definitely put ground black pepper on my tomatoes 😋 and potato cakes are delish! That square sausage can get in the bin though!
Quoting myself as obviously lots of square sausage lovers! It’s just not for me sorry 🫣. I do love Haggis or Black Pudding though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Wendy22

I’m thinking of getting a pumpkin for the first time since the weans were wee and carving ‘fuck off’ into it and putting it outside the front door(smell the wealth). So aye
Edited to add. No the now, on actual Halloween (take note Martin)
Clutching ma beak at your pumpkin idea hen! Laughed far too much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Badaboom

VIP Member
Misfit Maw has her own thread on here, if that helps anyone

Reactions: 12
A bespoke pumpkin style bed pan! 🙌🏾
View attachment 1549381
“Everyone loves a straw” 🥴 eh?!

The flannel he comes out with, he should be on one of the shopping channels that want to be QVC 🤣

And WTF is this?!
View attachment 1549392

How Many serving platters does he need 🤦🏾‍♀️ He already has a heart shaped set in bamboo wood. All his cupboards are full to the brim and I’m sure the bed storage is chock full of candy cane lame shite.
Reminds me of something from a Disney movie like a genie lamp or Cinderella shoes should be on it.
Soo ayye what a lot of crap.
Glass straws ..LOL defo not child friendly that

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
From last night's dots of fucking doom.

Thought he found the IG story extender for 1 min long stories? Didn't think to use it here the bawbag.

And yes Mario, we do know what you are like!

• Sick

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Who needs an education when ye kin gurn like yer maw in a car? 🤷‍♀️

That wisnae Martin ma loverlie, it wiz the misfit jaw wan. Thinks she's Scoatland's answer tae James Corden.

You're blocked hen.
I still stand by wit I said lol wtf is misfit maw n whys it been called into the ring?

• Haha

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Thought he bought a new lamp? Posting auld pics Martin? Canny be arsed gutting the place for insta worthy pics the day???

• Haha
Ma lovelies don't all try at once tae order your £8 burnt orange dress coat fae Shein for Autumn Wintum

Shartin has snatched the last one so aye.

However you can get yoursel a bespoke Edinburgh Tartan £9 dress scarf

Or

How aboot some Kat Slater Jammies which are both polyester & silk, you can wear these wi plastic sliders and be extra cosy so aye
Mibi he’s trying to buy enough plastic and polyester shite to burn, to start a wee bespoke fire to heat the hobbit hovel, save on the gas and leccie this winter? Back in your aine lane my lovelie

• Haha
Reactions: 11