Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Now this genuinely baffled my tits off.
It looks like the polystyrene you bin when you get a vase.
Or a coffin. A little cheap squeaky coffin. For a little, silly bitch, squeaky man.
I’m starting to think he’s being trolled with this shit!!!!
Yes!! I thought he had removed whatever was in it first 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SuzyE

VIP Member
I don’t know how I got thru that !

so basically

- he knows his inadequate compèred to successful business people
- and he does not identify as an influencer

Also Semichem do I recall something shady about him working there coming out ? Or am I imagining that ?
I think l read he'd stole from them, but the others might know more

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
ha ha I’m about to take my bed time tramadol. Better not have wee fuzzy felt running round my drugged up dreams 🤩
FaceTimed a mate on holiday in Thailand, she bought two sticks of a Monstera Albo at vast expense for me to root and grow while I was under the influence. It wasn't a great summer tbh, I'm grateful I'm off them, sorry that you still need them.

Reactions: 10
Apparently she does it because her granddaughter died near Halloween so she doesn’t celebrate it and puts the Christmas decs up early cos her granddaughter would’ve loved it if she was alive still, I don’t like the woman as a person (or her sons…) and it is sad she’s lost a family member but this is just ripping the pish honestly😭 Sorry off topic guys but I wanted tae give us some comparison er here that wee Maz is only a bit eh a nut job, no a full scale wan💎
I still dinnae understand my luvlie 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9