Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck all the dots…. I actually started to write that last night then went to sleep - I wasn’t putting myself through it :D

A wunnir how the non Scottish tattlers are keeping up wae the better team ( 🍀) and dirty 🍊 chat because we’ve only just got through tottie scones and square sausage
Now now hens I’m a non Scottish tattler who supports that aw team, I’m a wee teddy bear from NI. But we are all pals here, Mwah mwah tonsa love :ROFLMAO::m
I couldn’t watch them 50million dots of doom. He genuinely talks some shite. Now my lovelies I don’t think he had a plot to start with but I’m even more convinced if he did have one, it’s well & truly lost. His content is so bad - my quote my rules, love to you all. Spine bright and let’s mop kick the duck out of today xxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Let's see what teenage crap he's been buying View attachment 1561150
SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND

• Haha
Reactions: 42
SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND
Stinks of benefit fraud ma lovlie 💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does he never buy quality, or shop in decent shops like John Lewis, selfriges etc, it’s not like he can’t afford it. You’d think working in Debenhams would’ve given him the taste of nice things. Always cheap tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
[
Why does he never buy quality, or shop in decent shops like John Lewis, selfriges etc, it’s not like he can’t afford it. You’d think working in Debenhams would’ve given him the taste of nice things. Always cheap tit.
That is the thing my lovely, he can't afford it. He buys all this cheap shite probably through klarna paying off £2.50 a week from his 30min cleaning job xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
From last night's dots of bleeping doom.

Thought he found the IG story extender for 1 min long stories? Didn't think to use it here the bawbag.

And yes Mario, we do know what you are like!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Boomerang for a SHEIN order? He’s deffo a few fries short of a happy meal because no 39 year old would post something like that.

At a guess it’s a rotten scarf and a cardigan.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It baffles me that he thinks he is something on "that app"
Mazda hen, you're nothing, it's no your joab (your own quote) you are just a person that uses social media much like the rest of the millions and millions worldwide that do, it doesn't make you money, you are the influenced NOT the influencer.
I can't get my head round why he thinks he is someone of importance.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A shein journee today hens. The bedsit is going to combust if he crams anymore tat into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he doth protest too much”iM nOT aN INFLUENZER”
you wish you were Marti.
you hate the term cos you are a wee skank from Beirut who has an insta account like everyone else in the world. You are not an influencer anymore than I am an alpaca.
“a lot of people in the room knew who I was” you fecking wish mate

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think he doth protest too much”iM nOT aN INFLUENZER”
you wish you were Marti.
you hate the term cos you are a wee skank from Beirut who has an insta account like everyone else in the world. You are not an influencer anymore than I am an alpaca.
“a lot of people in the room knew who I was” you fecking wish mate
Are you wan of Hinch’s alpacas hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just don't know how he doesn't get so fed up with his life? I know we are all different & we all like different things but he literally does nothing or has a single thing to look forward to?

I go on holiday in 2 weeks to Spain and we go away again in January to Thailand to visit my partners family. we literally work hard & save all year (we both have FT decent jobs & we dont spend money on shite 24/7, no kids) - I'm not saying this is doable for everyone especially in the current climate but he wastes so much money and has nothing to show for it at the end of it all other than a load of plastic tat! It's not like he is saving because he is worried about winter, he literally has something coming in the post every single day and that is just sad as duck. Live a bloody little Martin, you are a long time dead!!

Rant over lovelies, Swerved out of my lane there but I have done a reverse back around the corner and thats me parked back up in my lane. ao aye and so forth. :m 💎

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I just don't know how he doesn't get so fed up with his life? I know we are all different & we all like different things but he literally does nothing or has a single thing to look forward to?

I go on holiday in 2 weeks to Spain and we go away again in January to Thailand to visit my partners family. we literally word hard & save all year (we both have FT decent jobs & we dont spend money on shite 24/7, no kids) - I'm not saying this is doable for everyone especially in the current climate but he wastes so much money and has nothing to show for it at the end of it all other than a load of plastic tat! It's not like he is saving because he is worried about winter, he literally has something coming in the post every single day and that is just sad as duck. Live a bloody little Martin, you are a long time dead!!

Rant over lovelies, Swerved out of my lane there but I have done a reverse back around the corner and thats me parked back up in my lane. ao aye and so forth. :m 💎
Totally agree. I couldn’t live like it. Well, he isn’t living, he’s just existing. There is nothing to look forward to. It’s the same tit every day, with no hope in sight.

Our end goal is to retire at 50 to the Canary Islands. What does he have to look forward to in old age? Leaving that bedsit in a wooden box

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A new month, and he's already spending. 🤑

Treatit hisself for the wiki: September

I'm including things "Deekz" bought him because he's a liar.

3rd September:

Diffuser and candle - £30
Lamp - £95
Starbucks cup - £13.15

View attachment 1551261
Treatit hisself.

And he's still spending.

Candle holders: £5
"Wee Shein order"
Instagram sign from Etsy (?)
A new hoosecoat (?) - I can't watch his dots of doom but someone else mentioned it.

To be confirmed: Christmas baubles he says he doesn't need but wants.

Food treats: Breakfast Cafe Su, G+T, Chinese for dinner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.