Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ahhh ma lovelies, that wee red coat takes me back to simpler times in his Debenhams days when he used to go on jaunts oot to the local working men’s club with the old birds from Rocha John Rocha and Star by Julien Macdonald. 😭
View attachment 1562379
Why is the left side totally bald??
Dressed like a casual business man

Ahhh ma lovelies, that wee red coat takes me back to simpler times in his Debenhams days when he used to go on jaunts oot to the local working men’s club with the old birds from Rocha John Rocha and Star by Julien Macdonald. 😭
View attachment 1562379
Is that Rayn on phone cover or a fake cat before Rayn?
Did he have that as a reminder one day he'll have a cat just like that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Too much clutter there you fool! 🙄View attachment 1554110

Still so warm at nearly 7.pm, and this imbecile has Derek's orange blanket over him 🤪
View attachment 1554115
Bet it's actually a pumpkin outfit he's just keeping Us guessing so keeps his views up for content. Mean while Deed Deeks in combat

Edit to my previous post I meant keep content up fo views.
Someone said earlier about talking like Mario my Grammer and punctuation has went down the pan since joining you bunch a cunt tattlers
Nae debates
Ma post
Ma life
Tons a love Isa 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
Closet I could get my lovely but his looking more likes Gary glitter in his later years 🤢🤣
oof all I can see is this (dwalin the dwarf from the Hobbit 🤪🤣)

I still can't actually believe that he uses a Dyson hairdryer 🤣🍊🤭
I know, it kills me too! I compare it to buying one of their vacuums for the sole purpose of cleaning your door mat!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

orangeboom

it looks like it’s made of felt. Like the little fuzzy felt creatures you stuck to the fuzzy board (showing ma age with the fuzzy felts there) those scarfs are even in the plastic packets you get down the market.
He had better stock up on the lint roller refills as the fucker will have every tiny bit of fluff and hair drawn to it like a magnet 😷

• Haha
Naw hens, i canny believe cunts lit is live amongst us. If youse thought Maz and his autumn shite wis bad then a certain wee ‘Juls’ on tiktok (IYKYK, dunno if am allowed to actually say) has got her Christmas tree up😭 loonballs the lot a them. View attachment 1554818
She popped up late last night when a clicked on the ‘live’ on top hand corner.. it’s entertaining sometimes before bed wae the likes ae emz / Bush etc .. but a did no expect that! N wit the fuck is her decor!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Lovely material, soft and POLYESTER 🤦‍♀️ do not belong in the same sentence! What a tube. And he doesn't care if they're short, the heating is on full blast all the time....he's going to have some shock come winter 🙄
Like his sweet Pinot greeeegio 😆

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Taking a break from the million dots to day he is reading here ! I can’t go in shops do filming … yeah yeah Marion yeah yeah. We know they said no 🤣

• Haha