Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Bought his first Xmas gift, probably a “Tae Martin love Martin” effort oan Deeks credit caird.
Brilliant Blanche, kin jist hear Martin telling wee Deek the nite, ah've started yer shopping fur ma Christmas (wunner if he calls it cissmas?), ye need tae be sensible wi money Derek!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SuzyE

VIP Member
You've all said it perfectly about him. So I'll just say he's still a backward bastard 🤪

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
It’s not a house ma lovelie it’s a bespoke bed sit so aye

My kid and fella were playing snakes and ladders earlier on and she tried to cheat and my fella said stay in your own line, well I immediately thought he had said lane and I’ve been clutching ma beak all day
Sorry ma lovelie I veered right oot ma lane there, my mistake and aw that, nae offence meant you know whit a mean? Tonsa love

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
A wis at the theatre tae hen, hope ye hid a hid night!!! Hid a wee pre-theatre at a Thai place afore it. Was aw hame and cosy fur midnight.

Tonsalove xxx
We did lovely. Went to Browns for dinner and drinks, then back for one drink with the girls before my taxi came. Pleased you had a good night too!😁

• Heart

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Given Marion has tried to jump on every bandwagon going and hijack everytype of persona ! Im Surpised he hasn’t taken us on a Chrystal healing and angel numbers journey yet! I bet it will happen before long 🤣

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Av just caught up oan the wax melt small business journey we are aw aboot to go oan. Wit the fuck!!! Canny wait, popcorn at the ready hens 🍿
Have not caught up on this thread yet …what wax melt company?

Has he ever purchased anything of decent quality? £8 for a coat? 🤢 Am noo wanting to sound snobby but there is jist no way I would put that oan ma back. Spending £8 on a coat for a kiddie who is still growing is abzalootly fair but for a fully grown(ish) adult? The amount of money he spaffs on junk and he doesny spend oot on a decent coat... ahm baffled ma lovelies!

I hope he tries to iron it and it melts. Cheap and nasty shite and so forth!
The amount of static in that polly pocket bed sit I’d be scared to flick the light switch ☄☄☄💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Totally agree. I couldn’t live like it. Well, he isn’t living, he’s just existing. There is nothing to look forward to. It’s the same shit every day, with no hope in sight.

Our end goal is to retire at 50 to the Canary Islands. What does he have to look forward to in old age? Leaving that bedsit in a wooden box
I couldn't live like it either. It does you good to have something to look forward to, it doesn't matter how far away it may be. Just something. It doesn't even have to be something extravagant, what about even a day out with deek doing something fun that doesn't involve B&M or Castle Avicci. Its just endless spending on plastic tat & visiting the chippy. Like you say its just existing. He constantly wishes his life away too. What a life :oops::oops:

Reactions: 13