Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hell will freeze over first before l purchase anything you promote, especially if it makes you money or freebies.

Pffttt as if l want the same shite in my house as you. Dick! πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸŠ
Screenshot_20220908-123744_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just catchng up with marion.
I dont care where you found those pjs , those are not mens pjs. Even so I have never heard anyone describe something positively saying " lovely polyester" .
The scarfs look like scratchy acrylic crap too but what else is new. Dunno why he needs 3 dressy coats for fall . Hes just going to shuffle himself to work and that brown food "restaurant".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I the only person who thinks a mug is a bleeping mug. A perfect mug for these seasons?! Get to duck Mario βœ‹πŸΌπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ahhh ma lovelies, that wee red coat takes me back to simpler times in his Debenhams days when he used to go on jaunts oot to the local working men’s club with the old birds from Rocha John Rocha and Star by Julien Macdonald. 😭
View attachment 1562379
Well ma lovelies it's been annoying me aw night and aw day whit this reminded me off and just got it ...filmed in Debenhams no less!

I could never eat a breakfast that big before work
Ye obviously dinnae wurk as hard as Shartin Martin and nae debates. πŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn't his bestie hinch who pushed all those ludicrous things, spraying zoflora and lenor everywhere, flowers on the hob.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wasn't his bestie hinch who pushed all those ludicrous things, spraying zoflora and lenor everywhere, flowers on the hob.
Zoflora had to release a warning when the daft bint told people to put boiling water in a bowl with zoflora to scent your room. Saying it was not an air freshener and shouldn't be used as one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Seen this on Bored panda and wondered if the paisley penthouse front door might look like this 🀣
The comment underneath is obviously a tattler πŸ‘€πŸ€£
He would love to do this, but knows it wouldn’t last 5 minutes in that ghetto he lives in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.