Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my lovelies … I’ve not been here for a while but a few thoughts to share… find it very strange that after big mother rendall got a air fryer from Costco cause she said she could justify paying for a ninja all of a sudden Mario gets a ninja .. he’s always got to try and do one better. Also I can’t wait for the post Christmas meltdoon about how he is never spending that money on decor again and how it was all a big revel to hide how he really felt to then in Easter start buying more decor again! He actual cracks me up why is none of his monkeys clicking on to the massive rant he had before about how he’s “ just no doing that again “ yet is doing it again …. I feel sorry for deek

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who's Andrew everyone keeps going on about that Marion is clearly getting a hard on over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have I missed debt collector stuff? 😭
Go back to page 15. There's some interesting gossip 🧐

Who's Andrew everyone keeps going on about that Marion is clearly getting a hard on over 😂
A gay influencer, but this one is making a success from it unlike tit head. His hopes of getting this bloke to show any interest in him have to be 0 though 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If that Andrew said to Mario “right, I love you and want you to move in now!” Mario would be down tae Manchester quicker than a Shart running doon his leg!

The wee ponce would still expect Derek tae pay his Megabus fare though
He'd have to pack all his tat, fishy leafs, pumpkins candy cane shite. Andrew would dump him while the bus was still in Scotland. Can't see Andrew going to b&m and eating beige food every weekend. 😂

Andrew Wheatcroft, have a look, you'll see our Mario is copying lots of his content.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At work yesterday one of my colleagues came back after a few days off. She has Kerry Katona eyes with astigmatism and decided to invest in herself so she could spine bright and had been away for some implantable contact lenses. Took all my strength not to come out with some ridiculous marioism or ask why she had wasted money on her sight/health when there were backstreet lip fillers and pumpkin hand soap dispensers to be had.

Then karma bit me on the arse. I decided to pop to TKMaxx once I'd finished for some coffee syrups (for my actual lattes not for some fresh frozen raspberry sugar concoction). Now our TKMaxx likes to irritate me as sometimes I go in and they are up in the homeware section other days they are at the tills, and sometimes they have them in both places with different flavours in each so now when I go in I go to homewares before walking back to tills just so I've made sure I get flavours I want. Well did the homeware section not have a whole display dedicated to pumpkin spice candles (maybe other scents similar in there). I like pumpkin spice in general but the smell of artificial sickly, sweet scent from so many candles made me so nauseated. Came home with a headache, and while it was likely work/slight dehydration (due to the heat and because, well, summer still), I'm blaming the candles.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Plot twist - Deek* runs off doon tae Manchester (£1 megabus) to live wae Andrew

*Edit - Deek and Babygurl Rayne*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Plot twist - Deek runs off doon tae Manchester (£1 megabus) to live wae Andrew
Taking Rayn wae him. Martin oan the app aw snotter nose greeting, Rayn ma wean! Mind you, Martin wud probably be mair upset at wee Deek taking his credit card wi him and putting an end to being #treatit by him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had a long session at the dentist yesterday, got home to find my mouth twisted like that odd Scottish bird who entices local oddballs into her car to *chat*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Am going in with a thread suggestion ma lovelies because duck it 👌 treatit maself 👌

“Cleaning with Mario- autumn tat galore whilst debt collectors bang on the door” 🍁🍁

he is no well.. all you lovelies have me thinking in investing in a ninja though 👌 a might treatit maself (nae with tax payers money cause I work more than 3 hours a week)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Weird breed of folk down that neck of the woods ma lovelie. Take oor Martin for example…
Ah mean, am all fur west coast, best coast but rubbing oot that bit between Ardrossan and Alloway wouldnae be the end of the world, would it?

Nae ma rules, don’t reply to this account!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If that Andrew said to Mario “right, I love you and want you to move in now!” Mario would be down tae Manchester quicker than a Shart running doon his leg!

The wee ponce would still expect Derek tae pay his Megabus fare though
Ponce 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go!. Let's see if he's going to slip Tattle in without saying Tattle like he usually does 😂
Screenshot_20220818-185302_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some of our vicious rumours are about to be answered trolls…
Hi Mario, I was wondering if you are in debt? Awwww nah doll I paid it aw ahf, aw gahn, I’m the Beyoncé of paisley ma lovely independent woman.

Hi Mario, did you realise it’s not autumn yet, in fact it’s nowhere near.
Ah duck you, there waas a wee nip in the air yisterday.. I hud a wide on fae it. Ma fishy leaves huv been rotated to the front a the Monica cupboard.

Hi Mario,no questions just wanted to say I love you, you make my day, you inspire me, you’re my hero.
Aw thanks ma lovely, aw ma tonsa pals tell me this every day anaw. I’m loved by all. Andrew Wheatcroft wants ma button mushroom but a hud to turn him doon as am impotent noo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.