Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon my lovlies. Not got much on today so I might put the Christmas tree up since we’ve apparently skipped 2 seasons🎄🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Me and the kids are going trick or treating later on, they have tried to tell me it’s nowhere near Halloween but I told them to get back in their own bloody lane! We move kids and believe you me we are running not walking to those hooses tonight- I do not care if it’s still august!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Me and the kids are going trick or treating later on, they have tried to tell me it’s nowhere near Halloween but I told them to get back in their own bloody lane! We move kids and believe you me we are running not walking to those hooses tonight- I do not care if it’s still august!!
Kilmarnock have a different Halloween than everywhere else, I didn't know this till I worked with someone from Kilmarnock who said I better get home and get the goody bags ready for the guisers and Halloween was still three days away. Martin would fit right in there. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Do you think one day Martins going to wake up and start telling his lovelies it's actually 2044, because the fanny has just skipped through seasons like hes fast forwarding an old VHS tape?

Where does it end?

By the time it actually gets to Halloween he'll be tearing down Candy Cane Lame and decorating for Easter. Except thats for weans. Nae debates.

Walloper. Ma quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How could ye skip valentines VALANCE day ma luvlie?!
don’t forget the pweirdo greesho spritzer with tonic on New Years hen!

A didnae say pweirdo either ma lovelies- tattle must have censored ma wurd. Nae issues with bleep but you cannae mispronounce your top class vino in the shade p a e d o and get away with it on here. Not ma page or ma rules

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s with all this with autumn crap all of a sudden .With the way bills are going he shouldn’t be encouraging other people to spend money on crap . He’s a selfish Cnut as usual .
Marion it’s not all crisp cold autumn mornings with orange and rust colour leaves falling from the trees where you stay , it’s wet ,grey , damp , depressing with old grey buildings and grass covered in litter and dogs tit .Stop trying to portrayBeirut Towers like Ontario in Canada .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Kilmarnock have a different Halloween than everywhere else, I didn't know this till I worked with someone from Kilmarnock who said I better get home and get the goody bags ready for the guisers and Halloween was still three days away. Martin would fit right in there. 🤣
Weird breed of folk down that neck of the woods ma lovelie. Take oor Martin for example…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Marion, how come you post some messages with people's names on and some without.
We all know you send the nameless one's to yourself because you're definitely not one for protecting people's privacy. You dick!.
Screenshot_20220818-144553_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If that Andrew said to Mario “right, I love you and want you to move in now!” Mario would be down tae Manchester quicker than a Shart running doon his leg!

The wee ponce would still expect Derek tae pay his Megabus fare though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.