Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying tae cheer maself up ma lovelies and took maesel oan a wee highlights journae
Please enjoy mario 15 faces ago
46745EF4-3EEF-4AC6-B6B9-8481D840B383.png
E3FADAF5-8A0C-4AAE-8D6D-04EFA43598DA.png
9D34B5F1-30B2-47F2-92D4-971968FE773E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Andrew!Andrew! Notice me! I've got lip gloss and mascara on, just like youse!
All them skincare products and he still looks like a reptile. I wonder what Andrew made of yesterday's autumnal trainers and sleeping bag coat combo
๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wtf does he want a table sign for?!. Is that to put the Ninja meal of today on.
He really is an idiot.
Screenshot_20220818-105531_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He really thinks he is something eh? Im all for self love but sometimes you just need to admit your an ugly wee cretin. Even the filter doesnโ€™t make him look good ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Table sign? What is that??? He hasn't even got a table.
It's like those small chalk signs that you see in restaurants and bars.
That tit will probably write on 'Hello Autumn' and stick it by the drinks station ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Iโ€™d love to know how the debt collectors/IVA people view his spending. Surely if you have this much disposable income you can afford to pay your debts back! He certainly has an addiction, and needs a dose of karma big time.

Reactions: 17
Iโ€™d love to know how the debt collectors/IVA people view his spending. Surely if you have this much disposable income you can afford to pay your debts back! He certainly has an addiction, and needs a dose of karma big time.
Have I missed debt collector stuff? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.