Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've seen your manky skirting boards, so you can't enjoy it that much.
Screenshot_20220818-190111_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I know it seems weird that you can’t smell since covid Martin but they smells are on the way they just have a hell of a jurneee to make till they reach the top of your hooter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
4BD3AF41-5071-4572-A8EC-4D95527FB5D1.png
He can find the time my lovelies because he works 20 mins a week. Lazy bald hermit. Oh and the fact he lives in a postage stamp. Must take 5 mins to clean that gaff. Back in my own lane I go hens Xo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve got to say, I’d be over the moon if he did another coffin tictic. Totally exposed his venomous side, prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine having absolutely no goals other than getting up in the morning.

Thats really sad actually. I totally appreciate that for some people dealing with mental health issues they can only focus on a day at a time. But to live your entire life that way? For no reason other than you'd rather spend every penny you don't have on tat and shite to show on an app that's no yer joab. Instead of making plans and enjoying your life as a couple?

We have one child and we are constantly on the go. Planning days out, adventures and travelling (smell ma wealth Martin). They have no children so it would be much easier for them to drop everything and go as a couple. But he's gotten himself into such a hole between debt and claiming disability so he doesn't have to work more than 15 minutes a week.

Martin. Marion. Mario. Roisin.
Make some plans. There are some gorgeous places near you. Huv a wee picnic. Go a wee walk. You can practise for the autumn. Just do something. Anything except cleaning bastard flairs and bleep washings.

And stop blaming baby girl Rayn. We have two cats we absolutely adore and there's a wonderful cat sitter local to you that is beyond incredible with them. And it'll cost less than yer stupid fell aff fluffy eyelashes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ah good another send questions to myself after reading Tattle Ask me anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.