Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get really paranoid about there, their and they’re 🫣. I’m dyslexic and often get them wrong. Never been able to get them right. I do try though 😂.
❤ Nay shame ma lovelie.

Does this visual help? Our eldest asked about this a few days ago (they are trilingual and do nay get any English at school) and I explained it like this.

No ma image. X

Djy6m6KUUAEtZSF.jpg

Hen when I squint ma wee kerry katonas I think it says "We have enough wax melts, said no one ever" 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thank you. They really need to get a life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been oot living life today and seen his wee dig at here, wondered what you lot of cunts had said to upset him this time😂
On another note I was stopped at lights today and there were a load of folk to my right waiting on the bus and I had an irrational urge to shout bus wankers. Think the husband would have been outraged though so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had a wee read through this absolutel gem and I am HOWLING!

Some personal highlights:
1. They comment on how small the flat is more than once. How he has no storage. How they can see the entire thing as soon as he opens the door.
2. Under the photo of Martin and Deek they've put Derek as his "finance"...we didnae know then but we got tae know
3. The comment that Paisley isn't ideal for a cleanfluencer and all his big plans for moving. He's nae plans for anything but opening his eyes!

Howling. I'm howling.

Edited because I was laughing so hard I forgot to put the link on...
Put me in Martin's coffin I am dead. Why have I never read that article before. Mario's "finance" Derek 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My bed is shaking from laughing at the comments tonight- mr O’s heed is bobbing up and down which is making me laugh even more. 5 minute smile indeed martini! You underestimate your power!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mario, you've just shown all your followers and companies how much of an immature twit you are.
No wonder you've never made it financially like Hinch etc....because l wouldn't ask you to be a brand ambassador.

Enjoy your miserable life in Derek's tiny flat, because you've blew your chances now👍
View attachment 1510069
He needs to grow up it's pathetic. You'd think he was 13 on MSN messenger trying to keep up with the cool kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies I’ve not watched his poxy Q&A yet because I’ve been out living life as it should be lived at that vile Edinburgh Fringe but just reading here is enough. Imagine having the audacity to pretend like he doesn’t read here??????? 🧐🤨🤪 what an absolute riddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't wait to see what shartin buys with his birthday money he must be so excited.
Ffs Bawbag grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.