Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liar!. We've seem the crap stored in the bed. If there was room in it you wouldn't have had all that shite behind the sofa for month's.
Screenshot_20220818-192636_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it seems weird that you can’t smell since covid Martin but they smells are on the way they just have a hell of a jurneee to make till they reach the top of your hooter
But ah thought aw his autumn and wintum wax melts and haun wash smelt byootiful?

Liar!. We've seem the crap stored in the bed. If there was room in it you wouldn't have had all that shite behind the sofa for month's.
View attachment 1509497
Is that his baldy napper bottom right or a hairless knee, even though he showed us his werewolf legs?

• Haha
View attachment 1509497
Hes literally showed the pile of shite behind the sofa twice in the past week. Right? Or am I losing my mind?

And don't even start me on the kitchen door...that fuckers never shutting! Must be a power of shite crammed behind it.

Remember in the newspaper article about him they wrote that he has so little space in his flat his shark takes pride of place in the middle of the living room 😂 need to read that again it was brilliant 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just got blocked ☹ Asked on Marians q&a why they swear so much. I guess I should stay in Ma own lane!!! I don’t have the same twinkle as our Marian

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Birthday Money has ended me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping 39 and getting £20 in a card 😆😆😆 plus why use holidays, save them and go on actual holiday

• Haha
There's the horrible little ball bag we all know 😂
Screenshot_20220818-193112_Instagram.jpg

I just got blocked ☹ Asked on Marians q&a why they swear so much. I guess I should stay in Ma own lane!!! I don’t have the same twinkle as our Marian
😂 Don't worry hen, that's why we screenshot for those blocked.
He hates the truth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Had a wee read through this absolutel gem and I am HOWLING!

Some personal highlights:
1. They comment on how small the flat is more than once. How he has no storage. How they can see the entire thing as soon as he opens the door.
2. Under the photo of Martin and Deek they've put Derek as his "finance"...we didnae know then but we got tae know
3. The comment that Paisley isn't ideal for a cleanfluencer and all his big plans for moving. He's nae plans for anything but opening his eyes!

Howling. I'm howling.

Edited because I was laughing so hard I forgot to put the link on...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Aw ffs, there's only one weekend left in August after this one and my birthday is next weekend. Ah wull be raging if we ur birthday twins, fumming as I planned a bespoke dinner in jamjars.
Screenshot_20220818-193930.png

• Haha
Leaving this here as evidence. He said this on 18th August 2022. He isn’t going overboard for Christmas…….

40F5BEFD-908E-498E-B091-BB9B89113E09.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Had a wee read through this absolutel gem and I am HOWLING!

Some personal highlights:
1. They comment on how small the flat is more than once. How he has no storage. How they can see the entire thing as soon as he opens the door.
2. Under the photo of Martin and Deek they've put Derek as his "finance"...we didnae know then but we got tae know
3. The comment that Paisley isn't ideal for a cleanfluencer and all his big plans for moving. He's nae plans for anything but opening his eyes!

Howling. I'm howling.

Edited because I was laughing so hard I forgot to put the link on...
I forgot about that article, and reading it again just sounds like the journalist is taking the piss out of him 😂
But how things have changed now. No longer a cleaning influencer (not my words). The lack of interaction with Hinch and AvaMay. Yeah how the mighty have fallen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This has to go in the wiki. The foul mouthed liar.
How do you add things to wiki, I saw an edit button but it brought up whole thing. As I was on phone I was terrified I deleted the whole wiki by mistake so quickly closed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.