Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He pulls the most ugly faces.
And btw Maz, the reason why there's hardly any leaf printed pyjamas for men in autumn, is probably because men here wouldn't be seen dead in them 🙄
Screenshot_20220816-203248_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220816-203255_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220816-203626_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Is this the air fryer that Rendall has been going on about? I don’t ever remember him having one in the first place so is it just another thing he needs to ‘fit in’.

Also, thinking he’s being all classy and bespoke with Barefoot wine…😭🙈

Also, #FREEDEREK. Not felt this passionate since #FreeDeidre (If ya no, ya no and are probably over 30)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is this the air fryer that Rendall has been going on about? I don’t ever remember him having one in the first place so is it just another thing he needs to ‘fit in’.

Also, #FREEDEREK. Not felt this passionate since #FreeDeidre (If ya no, ya no and are probably over 30)
Freetheweatherfieldone!! Hilarious! Im a tad over 30 🤫😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck is that hair?

View attachment 1504233
Looks like a row of spiders shouting for help, before they fall off the back of his flat head (I'm not on the tramadol ma lovelies).

He pulls the most ugly faces.
And btw Maz, the reason why there's hardly any leaf printed pyjamas for men in autumn, is probably because men here wouldn't be seen dead in them 🙄
View attachment 1504241View attachment 1504240View attachment 1504237
caption competition. Pic 2 DON'T STOP DEREK HNNGGGGGG

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let me tell you ma luvlies Jam Jar is no cheap in Ptoon despite selling freezer food shite. Minimum £10 a meal without drinks, so aye he’s spent at least £25 on food that’ll be running back oot him in an hour. I remember an ex of mine tried to convince me to go to it years ago and I refused, although now I should’ve at the possibility of seeing the two hobbits in the flesh.

Also can’t wait to see our Marion mad way it pished on Saturday after a sip a alcohol. Living life as it should be hens💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He sounds like he's been on the vino and lemonade tonight.

Spending again. He can't stop.

''Go get a cosy blanket''... duck off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Haha free the paisley one!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.