Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone forgot to turn the filter on....he looks dead in the bottom left hand corner
I thought he had the phone wire going up and over he's head until I realized it was just the last of the day lights reflecting back on he's baldness.. also 😂 could see lamp through he's hair its fine.
It annoys me how we never see him with hair grown a bit like it needs a cut, he must cut he's hair every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wine and lemonade or tonic! Did he actually say that !! That’s no a spritzer 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Mr Margrit and I are getting pissed oan the sweet champagne ma lovelies. Hawding our hawns up and living oor lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Mr Margrit and I are getting pissed oan the sweet champagne ma lovelies. Hawding our hawns up and living oor lives.
Is that 7up in the background to make a wanna they champagne spritzers so you don’t get the fear for the next 4 days ma lovely?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those slippers are friggin ugly, but they suit his ugly self.
Aren’t the just they musta been oan clearances only explication for buying something so repulsive Marion will be chanting “how beautiful are my bespoke Ugg SLEEPERS in shade dye-a-reea

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Be careful of the flection on the cork ma lovelie don't want ye jeprodising your safety
Tons a love 💎
thanks Ma lovelie, didn’t even notice Ma tits in the lid. Edited tae say, nae tits fae me.

Tonsalove
M xxx

P.S. this is why a don’t come oan social media when ahv had a few a 👉🏼🍹, ahm a riot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The only person surprised wae the uggs fur the fugly bald eagle was deek ...mierdre always treatit himself at least he has upgraded far his WWanker slippers so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hiya Martin doll, found some absaloootley gorgeous bespoke leaf pyjamas in the shade “sniper” and they have an added bonus of hiding your mug as well. Tonsa love 🍊
Oo and under £50 as well hen what a bargain 💋 some a them for youse 👉🥔💕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Piss off creepy man. And shove that wild rhubarb up ya hoop 👍
Screenshot_20220816-222042_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.