Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya Martin doll, found some absaloootley gorgeous bespoke leaf pyjamas in the shade “sniper” and they have an added bonus of hiding your mug as well. Tonsa love 🍊
The noise ma beak has made as av clutched it, am no well. I’ve just asked Mr Mac if he can borrow a set of autumn jammies from work and shown him this. Think he thinks av been on the wine spritzers! 😂 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Smell the Chilli ibs explosion Wealth he is such a brag in his tap flair above the junkies in seedyhill...show us the front of yer Deeks Bedsit House ya big cock nose baw bag eyed bleep so aye
He's gonna go home one day and that ring doorbell will be banjoed to duck and his penthouse will be ransacked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly, this is hands down the funniest thread on tattle! I’ve just got into bed to catch up after a “trying” (absolutely bleeping horrendous) day with my two kids & im roaring. You are a bunch of funny bastards you lot !

Spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Smell the Chilli ibs explosion Wealth he is such a brag in his tap flair above the junkies in seedyhill...show us the front of yer Deeks Bedsit House ya big cock nose baw bag eyed bleep so aye
You can see it in all its glory from the train mah lovely.
It's quite easy to see the train station he's beside when he's filming from his sitting room.
Silly Silly man. It really does look like a 1970s tenement hell hole

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly, this is hands down the funniest thread on tattle! I’ve just got into bed to catch up after a “trying” (absolutely bleeping horrendous) day with my two kids & im roaring. You are a bunch of funny bastards you lot !

Spine bright 💎
It absolutely is I haven’t entered into another thread since I joined 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can see it in all its glory from the train mah lovely.
It's quite easy to see the train station he's beside when he's filming from his sitting room.
Silly Silly man. It really does look like a 1970s tenement hell hole
Every time I read tenement I always think of the wonderful Billy Connolly talking about where he grew up, he’s so funny! Sorry hens, for swerving right oot a Marion’s lane there. Back I go & nae debates 🥔❤ 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He's gonna go home one day and that ring doorbell will be banjoed to duck and his penthouse will be ransacked
It already got ransacked ma lovelie by the cooncil when they bashed his letterbox in. He was AFFRONTED and made Derek deal with it cos it’s only Derek on the lease and Martin is a wee shitebag and so forth xxx 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It already got ransacked ma lovelie by the cooncil when they bashed his letterbox in. He was AFFRONTED and made Derek deal with it cos it’s only Derek on the lease and Martin is a wee shitebag and so forth xxx 💎
Dying to hear about this journey 😄 deek dealing with things makes me cringe, I wouldn't think he'd be competent enough to deal with the recycling himself 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Spine bright 💎
I absoolutley agree ma lovelie am clutching ma beak so much recently 🤭🤣 Mr Shelby looks confused when am snorting like a pig as I'm usually wailing the hoose down at the wains making ma life hell so aye 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lovely wit happened here and forth? A missed this wan
Dying to hear about this journey 😄 deek dealing with things makes me cringe, I wouldn't think he'd be competent enough to deal with the recycling himself 🧐
They had rats in the loft. This was when I first knew of Marion. He was obsessed with them. The noise kept him up aw night so aye. Scurrying across the ceiling 😂 the cooncil came tae investigate. They needed tae gain access tae the bedsit next door, which was empty. Someone got their numbers mixed up and thought Derek’s was the empty place. So they smashed his letterbox clean aff trying tae break in 😂

She was absolutely livid! Obviously not livid enough to do anything about it herself, but it gave him a good story time fae insta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.