Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be drug dealers them two! How the duck do they afford everything? I know they’ll be in debt up to their eyeballs but surely they wouldn’t be able to get more credit 🤯
Their bills are next tae nothing hen. £300 rent a month according to a little so aye 👀, council tax in Beirut must be £1 a week or maybe they actually pay them to stay there, doesnae drive so no fuel costs, doesn’t have any savings because the cooncil cover any issues for him 👍90% of his wages/benefits are pure spends.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So between them tonight they’ve spent about £300. In ONE evening!

£100 on the “sleepers”
£180 on the air fryer
About £30 on that rancid dinner (at least)

All on a part time cleaner and shelf stackers wages. Make it make sense?
Just the same as Beggy and her spending, given she too works a few hours a week. It's ridiculous and I'd love to know what dirty dealings are going on, there's no other explanation for it! 🤔

Reactions: 17
Their bills are next tae nothing hen. £300 rent a month according to a little so aye 👀, council tax in Beirut must be £1 a week or maybe they actually pay them to stay there, doesnae drive so no fuel costs, doesn’t have any savings because the cooncil cover any issues for him 👍90% of his wages/benefits are pure spends.
I wonder if deek claims some sort of benefits too 🤔

Reactions: 14
Those slippers are friggin ugly, but they suit his ugly self.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So between them tonight they’ve spent about £300. In ONE evening!

£100 on the “sleepers”
£180 on the air fryer
About £30 on that rancid dinner (at least)

All on a part time cleaner and shelf stackers wages. Make it make sense?
The math ain't mathing 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't worry guys he's put in for a wee emergency crisis loan because he's in dire need of a Ninja.

But then he's just went and got that on credit he'll never pay and he'll be using his wee crisis loan for a wild weekend in Beirut Towers with a £6 bottle of nail polish remover sweet peanut greggsroll.

Excuse me I'll be packing for my all inclusive Martin. Smell ma wealth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I reckon she’s gone for the £180 double one. Why spend £100, when you can spend double ma lovely?
He's just clarified in his stories he's only bought the single one. Still wants the cocktail stand. WHY? WHYYYYY?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ninja Air Fryer, more expense!! Funny old thing - they are on easy pay on QVC, no way has he paid in full upfront and pretty sure Ninja don’t take Klarna 😜
No way did he even have an air fryer in the first place. He doesn’t cook 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was in Sainsburys tonight on my way home from work and I overheard two women who work there talking about vouchers people have been given , and how they are using them to buy drink and it should only be for food . I wonder if that’s why he’s buying wine .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.