Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me new slippers to get awww cosy wosy mid august.. surely derek looks at the hovel they live in and thinks god we need to get oot this place.
Reminds me of a house couple streets away from me 2 bed cooncil but they have a Range Rover on drive and a hot tub in garden 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
100 notes on a pair of slippers for someone that doesn’t even have a back garden. At this point I think Derek is as much of a bleep as him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
sleepers 🙄 the chilli purée must be seeping down his legs with the excitement.. good job he had a thousand deep fried wedges to bulk it out. Never seen such a bleeping vile meal.
Also.. my feet would feel like they’re ready to combust wearing fluffy slippers in this weather, he will have them on though just because he can, his sweaty trotters sliding around inside 🤢 they’ll be stinking by the weekend.. also they don’t match your hooosecoat martine 👵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If something unexpected happens, I have beans on toast for dinner. It's not rocket science is it. Mario needs to have a good long think, what'll happen when he and Derek break up, no home. Back to aunties, cos a wrecked credit rating and zero savings means he can't rent another flat.

Reactions: 30
So between them tonight they’ve spent about £300. In ONE evening!

£100 on the “sleepers”
£180 on the air fryer
About £30 on that rancid dinner (at least)

All on a part time cleaner and shelf stackers wages. Make it make sense?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Did ye design it aw by yersel Martin, well done. Mebbes ah've been a bit harsh oan ye.
Screenshot_20220816-191525.png

Oh ...

Screenshot_20220816-191458.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
At this rate how will he have any money left for his maw’s £5 Christmas present hooker heels! Better settle soon Meirdrie, this spending is out of control even for you. You little turd 🖕🏻

Also if the air fryer had broken, he’d have shown us. 😑

• Haha
Imagine the smell of those slippers after he’s done one of his bespoke cleaning sessions of the hovel

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Marie hen, having Deek’s card details saved on your phone doesnae mean he’s “treatit” you, you horrible prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
They must be drug dealers them two! How the duck do they afford everything? I know they’ll be in debt up to their eyeballs but surely they wouldn’t be able to get more credit 🤯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.