Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could possibly get on board with some seasonal decor if you have children or if you are a very sociable person and often have people round. He does not have kids and no one visits. Why is he decoring the kitchen with autumnal tat when it's the size of a shoe box. He is a very peculiar little man. I wonder what goes on in his head and what he thinks he comes across like.

Reactions: 31
Is he ok 😑 What the duck have I just watched.
It’s august, we are in one of the hottest heatwaves on record & he’s covering the shoebox in Pumpkins. Only £5, only £6, only £22, he’s spent a fortune. He’s tapped.
£22 plus p+p For this? When he already has pumpkins to his on his table, he is mad. Then the rest of the spending is just insane. He could have had a lovely mini break for what he has spent on tat. I don’t understand it!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He should give up the cleaning job and get work in a cute and cosy gift shop where he could unleash his inner display Queen and get paid to dress up the shop for the seasons. That way he wouldn’t need to own every seasonal item he can find.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can’t believe what I’ve watched this morning, two grown men(debatable) buying all that tacky shite to fish for likes and clout on an app🤣
Someone please fone a one way taxi to Dykebar for this absolute tosser!!!!!! He needs his funky shaped head looked at!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Trust me babes, if I were anything like you I’d no be able tae carry oan! duck that for a life

2731E93F-DD05-42E1-99B5-4AD8CCAF2A0D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He CANNOT really believe that?????? 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 what a delusional, foolish imbecile of a manchild he is. 🤨🤯😭😳

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hahahahaha. No Marion, I don’t want to be a lonely, self-obsessed spendthrift on a minimum wage living in a shoebox full of tat, thank you. Do you really think us Tattlers aspire to your lifestyle?
Breakdown incoming, folks.
Aspiring to be a Middle Aged man wae the brain capacity of a 9year old the personality of ursula who’s favourite pastime is to collect tat for the autumn n winter seasons to dress up paisley towers n wear a shart card what a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Trust me babes, if I were anything like you I’d no be able tae carry oan! duck that for a life

View attachment 1500005
And the funny thing is, if we wanted to, we all could. I could downsize my lovely house and move into a shoebox. I could stop going on three holidays a year and spend all my ‘petty cash’ on plastic, ugly tat. I could become a hermit and spend all my weekends in B&M but no way Marion. I’m mop kicking my way through life and nae debates. Your life isn’t aspirational cause if it was we’d all be doing it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
duck me sideways has he honestly got his coffee/hot chocolate( or whatever the duck it’s called) station set up already 🙈🙈
My coffee station is there all year…the kettle, tea/coffee/sugar.
duck that especially when it’s STILL SUMMER 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It'll be a cold day in hell when l want to be anything like you pal.
Delusional twit 😂
Screenshot_20220815-110758_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does he really think he's doing things that others can't? I could live his entire month in a day without even getting in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Derek should really use the burner phone second phone and log him out and change the password. He’s absolutely lost the plot, the twit.
On a serious note, Its clear to me that Derek is an enabler, he sits back and watches this dysfunctional behaviour, there needs to be a family intervention, these two need to be away from each other so Mario can get help for the mental illness he clearly has. What family member follows him and doesn’t say a word? It’s mind boggling.

Reactions: 33
Oh marionette. Naeboady wants to be like you. You're the literal runt of the litter ma hen Nae debates ma post ma rulez. Spine bright oan this Dayn of dawn. 🥔 ♥ Xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
duck me sideways has he honestly got his coffee/hot chocolate( or whatever the duck it’s called) station set up already 🙈🙈
My coffee station is there all year…the kettle, tea/coffee/sugar.
duck that especially when it’s STILL SUMMER 🤦‍♀️
My god, a hot chocolate station up mid August, during a heatwave! 🙈 Who needs a bleeping station byway? I have a cupboard with tea/coffee/sugar/syrup, no need to display them all like you work in Costa. What little is left of his brain still thinks he works in Debenhams with the bedroom/kitchen retail displays! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god… I’m back on this thread. I have breaks then wonder how I coped without the laughs. After the autumn tat reveal I knew this was the place to be!!!
What the hell is going on?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.