Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ScottishMammy92 you've hit the nail on the head. They are quite obviously living on the never never 🙄 grinds my gears arseholes like these waste so much money yet 99% of us working are paying tax to subsidise their income. Its an added poke in the eye how they just walk away from what they owe and buy more unnecessary shite to brag about. Karma (and debt collectors) will catch up eventually, its looking like its catching up already. Mart knows he's fucked up and missed the biggest opportunity he will ever have, that must be a kicker to accept. No amount of papering over the cracks buying tit will get him the life he so obviously wants. He is green with envy at anyone with more than him, look at how he has treated Hannah from AMA's. With friends like that, who needs enemies 😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 24
£22 plus p+p For this? When he already has pumpkins to his on his table, he is mad. Then the rest of the spending is just insane. He could have had a lovely mini break for what he has spent on tat. I don’t understand it!
I don’t think he can add up?

He references how much saved and how cheap things were to justify each individual thing, but has no concept that buying 35 unnecessary things at various price points under a tenner adds up to a couple of hundred quid, and no longer represents value for money, or a justifiable wee treat 🤷‍♀️

He acts like a sales person, trying to encourage people to buy things he recommends. But he doesn’t benefit in any way, because his not promoting them or affiliate linking them, or shifting his own stock. Is he playing at being a qvc presenter? Or a 90s style YouTuber? It’s just stupid and pointless, and he doesn’t even have the space to enjoy all this stuff!

The worst bit of all that is that he is normalising these dangerous spending habits to vulnerable people just like him, who maybe don’t have the ability to see that they need to prioritise heating and food as we lurch into an economic crisis.

I absolutely do not think that he (or anybody) doesn’t deserve treats or nice things, but this profligate overspending on rubbish is dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My friend works for a debt collection agency in Glasgow and Marion and Derek have several accounts with them. Generally they receive no response and aren't repaying any balances. Companies including npower (Derek from a few years ago), studio, very, virgin and argos. They rely on companies not doing proper due diligence and giving them credit accounts.
This doesn't shock or surprise me one bit tbh. It's very obvious he just hasn't got the income to afford half the stuff he has. He works about 20 mins a week for crying out loud. He is fooling nobody. He is buying all this rubbish to fill a void in his life. I don't get it at all..

anyway im reversing back into my own lane hens xxx

Reactions: 26
So anyways, catching up wae his stories from yesterday, hearing aboot his latest purchases, the Adidas sliders fae Sports Direct (smell the wealth) and a reed diffuser fae Aldi. I mean, I really admire oor Mario and his support for small businesses, he’s really putting them OAN THE MAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well he’s done it. He’s convinced me. I’m flying home early from my all inclusive holiday in paradise (which cost about half of his autumn/winter spending last year). Straight intae B&M as soon as I’m aff that plane and straight intae the autumn tart aisle. I don’t need memories with my family. I need pumpkins.

*came back to edit when I spotted tatt had been autocorrected but I’m just gonna leave it as it is. I’m an autumn tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wise words fae Nicki Minaj there, the lassie worth $130m and hus hunners ah awards. No really applicable tae a part time cleaner oan minimum wage wae nae discernible skills or talent; owns absolutely nothing of importance and hus nae achievements, dreams or plans tae show for his 38 years oan this earth. Come back tae us when you’re winning in life Marion.
Excuse me but he has a certificate for doing nails

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He definitely lacks capacity, I know we joke that Sadie must have dropped him as a child, but I think there has clearly been a brain injury at some point, his family should be staging some sort of intervention as he's got to be very unwell mentally. Imagine sitting back watching a mentally unstable relative get into debt needlessly and watch them have a breakdown on social media, its actually very sad. I'm sure him and Deek should be classed as vulnerable adults.
Brain injury has me screaming 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hahahahahaha. I think not Martin. You are a reflection of everything I’m glad I’m not 🤣🤣🤣

I get the feeling Deek was out with his pals, out watching football etc. happy with his life and Mario has taken over. Taken over his flat and slowly stopped Derek from seeing his friends and family. 😔 Now Derek’s money is wasted on honking fishy leaves. No wonder he’s baked all the time, how else could he tolerate his life. I think he should kick Mario out but he’s maybe scared of what would happen. Mario shrieking and setting blind Nikita dugs on Deek
I wonder if he had a relationship before Deek? I can’t imagine anyone who wasn’t stoned out of their nut 24/7 giving him the time of day 😵💫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A think ma favourite part of the autumn meltdown haul is the fact he has nae Halloween party and nae trick or treaters (nobody wants their kid getting a needle stick injury in tat towers stairwell). So literally not a soul will see the orange festivities in all its glory. Just Marion squinting from the corner and Deek squinting from his stoner eyes. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
A think ma favourite part of the autumn meltdown haul is the fact he has nae Halloween party and nae trick or treaters (nobody wants their kid getting a needle stick injury in tat towers stairwell). So literally not a soul will see the orange festivities in all its glory. Just Marion squinting from the corner and Deek squinting from his stoner eyes. So aye.
🤣🤣 what a bleeping time to be alive doll, clutching ma beak

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Climate change isnae his problem. We've aw goat disabilities. No ma quote.

The irony of him sending that absolutely horrific message to a tattler, but yet spending the past two weeks doing nothing but moan about the heat...yeah. He's a fanny.

IF YOURE READING THIS MARTIN...CLIMATE CHANGE HAS CAUSED THE SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN TEMPERATURE. FAST FASHION AND GENERALLY BEING A WASTEFUL bleep CONTRIBUTES TO THIS. ENCOURAGING YOUR FOLLOWERS TO SPUNK EVERY PENNY ON CHEAP TAT DURING A CLIMATE AND COST OF LIVING CRISIS IS BEYOND IRRESPONSIBLE. STOP BEING A bleep.

PS. LET DEEK AND RAYN GO. THEY DESERVE BETTER. AND STAY OUT YOUR BROTHERS GARDEN HE PROBABLY CANT STAND YOU EITHER.

Its been really baffling me so I've had a wee think and this is my best theory...

The reason he can't afford to go abroad or to even go away in the UK (Scotland has some of the most gorgeous settings and this cock womble never leaves Paisley) is because he has no cash flow.

The benefits he receives will include his rent payments and council tax, but those will go direct. The rest of his benefits probably pay for them to live. He uses his cash in hand wages and Derek's for the sheer volume of takeaway food they consume. I personally think he hates cooking in the flat because he can't stand the mess it makes and he likes everything to look "gutted" all the time.

The expensive items...the perfumes, makeup, clothes, electronics...most of which are unnecessary are likely all financed. I think he runs up bills and then avoids them. He knows he'll never be pursued for it because he's considered vulnerable if he receives disability benefits.

He couldn't actually afford a holiday. They don't have enough left over from wages and they can't finance a holiday because they never actually expect to repay it.

My friend works for a debt collection agency in Glasgow and Marion and Derek have several accounts with them. Generally they receive no response and aren't repaying any balances. Companies including npower (Derek from a few years ago), studio, very, virgin and argos. They rely on companies not doing proper due diligence and giving them credit accounts.

Meanwhile the taxpayer funds the majority of their lifestyle.

Thats just my thoughts anyway. Half the shite he has in his flat is financed and hasn't been paid for.
This needs adding to the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s going to combust when he sees someone’s said he’s in debt upty his eyeballs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe posting about her credit file is a bit much?
I don't like Marion after seeing his nasty responses to people and the way he behaves. However I think your friend sharing that is a bit out of line.
It don't take a rocket scientist to know that Marion is living beyond her means without your friend breaching gdpr.

I'm gonna get back in ta ma lane now.
#freedeek
He has a large public account totally based on lies. So in this case i think the real state of affairs needs exposing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I imagine he’s had some sort of falling out with his more distant family members.

He still speaks to his immediate family but his parents obviously don’t see his Instagram stories/don’t seem to visit him (at least what we know of - I assume they don’t want to travel up to Paisley, which I don’t blame them for). They are therefore ignorant to his sad little life, but nonetheless still speak to him. I imagine he puts on an act around them.

His sister sees his story bullshit but is probably just used to it now and only still sees him and allows her daughters because she feels bad for him.

His brothers too busy actually having a life to even acknowledge his life. However, it seems Mario makes no actual effort to go support his brother, so I don’t blame him either.

As for aunties, cousins etc there’s definitely been some sort of argument down the line. He never mentions or speaks about them, not like he is obliged to but it’s still very unusual especially for a person like Mario who constantly overshares I.e the time he told us he was up all night with the shits.

I do wonder about Deek’s family however, does he ever visit them? Have they ever visited him and Mario? Who even are Deeks pals?

The more I think about it the more odd it actually gets.
If I was a member of Derek’s family and I was watching Marion spending his money on shite while Marion works part time I’d be livid and have to say something . If it’s true about Derek being a bit ******** then Mario clearly takes advantage of him with money .

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He’s going to combust when he sees someone’s said he’s in debt upty his eyeballs 😂😂😂
He freely admitted he was in debt up to his bulbous eyeballs until the pandemic came along and enabled them to clear their debt and spend less money. Utter hole vibes so aye 💎

He has it saved to his highlights ☠ under “chats”

FF9A8F86-C390-4635-92D6-DDAAE555A444.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He has a large public account totally based on lies. So in this case i think the real state of affairs needs exposing.
Especially when he is trying to encourage other people to spend by sharing the Instagram accounts he’s bought from . I can understand someone doing a house up for kids but two nearly forty year old men .

Reactions: 21
If I was a member of Derek’s family and I was watching Marion spending his money on shite while Marion works part time I’d be livid and have to say something . If it’s true about Derek being a bit ******** then Mario clearly takes advantage of him with money .
There was a poster who came on claiming to be Derek's family, said they hate Mario. 🤷‍♀️

I've worked for a bank, the main reasons people get into money trouble are, lose a job, relationship break up, basically big changes you can't control. Now I like most of us have had sleepless nights over bills, what I didn't do was ignore the problem, I didn't spend a penny I didn't have to and I got out of it. I don't take my financial security for granted. It amazes and horrifies me the way Mario spends, he's got a problem, as for us wanting his life, come on, nobody but nobody is jealous of your festering tit heap of a life.
Old ma hinch and her hideous house with a garden, not a bleeping farm are feeding the spend spend spend problem, except she has made money out of it. Instagram is a rotten corrupted scheme to fleece people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm not apologising for disclosing information about him.

I've said my statements are my opinion. My friend had no idea about tattle they told me because his name is constantly talked about in the office. It's become a running joke that he either says wrong number and hangs up or ignores contact. But there he is on Instagram flaunting his purchases and encouraging others to do the same.

This country is in the midst of the worst cost of living crisis for a long time. A lot of his followers will be feeling the effects of this. He posts that he isn't doing it this year, he isn't wasting the money, it's his house he doesn't have to do it for the gram. Then does exactly that.

I'm sick of this little scrotum. His attitude is stinking. There have been various screenshots of messages sent to followers. He doesn't believe in climate change. He doesn't believe racial equality is his issue. He sits on his Instagram claiming he works all the hours god sends and treats people terribly. It's all bullshit.

Also - he shoved my granny. Then rattled his shart card like the rosary. While they had covid. So no sympathy here. Sorry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.