Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously no words 🤦🏼‍♀️. He’s absolutely having a breakdown. Someone needs to remove that app from him.

Reactions: 27
Watched the stories... I can't believe how many times he said that will go on th hot chocolate station. I mean how bloody big is this hot chocolate station??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Literally gonna take over the flat.
Less. Is. More. Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mmm a wee hot chocolate with some winter shimmer sprinkles...in front of the fan on full blast.
These are seriously 2 grown men pushing 40? Surely this is something you do for young children. All warm and cozy with a hot chocolate. Live your life Mario - get down the pub with a mulled cider 😂😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Fucks sake been catching up since 4am (thanks pregnancy insomnia) I've been clutching ma beak silently in bed so I don't wake ma other half. Could of pissed myself laughing or waters could of gone who knows with all the autumn excitement. I wanted to listen to his HALL but couldn't subject myself to 15 mins of his waffle so thanks for rounding it up so nicely 😏
❤ This thread will keep you entertained during the night feeds ma lovelie! Good luck!

View attachment 1499774
As if this bleeping walloper has put his autumn tat out already 😂😂
And he has his 'wintum' sprinkles out too 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear he is like an impulsive child ! What is wrong with him 🤣 don’t get me wrong autumn is my fave season ! But im not rolling out the fleece PJ’s. Im sane enough to know it won’t come any quicker … he will be over autumn, come autumn and planning for Xmas and Easter

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This looks so bizzare. Like all the colour has been peeled off like a layer of skin or paint!!
It looks like theres no covers on.
Is it just me???
Also quoting my own post 🤣
Ita ma quote my rules.
In all seriousness. I wonder if he's got a brain injury from bashing his head on those ridiclously placed lamps every morning.
It would explain alot.....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Seriously no words 🤦🏼‍♀️. He’s absolutely having a breakdown. Someone needs to remove that app from him.
Derek should really use the burner phone second phone and log him out and change the password. He’s absolutely lost the plot, the twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is he ok 😑 What the duck have I just watched.
It’s august, we are in one of the hottest heatwaves on record & he’s covering the shoebox in Pumpkins. Only £5, only £6, only £22, he’s spent a fortune. He’s tapped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dancing Mario, on this crisp cold wintum morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So at the rate he’s going we’ll be candy cane hell before halloween 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think I've seen anyone mention the lovely Adidas sliders he got too.
Where the duck is he going wearing sliders?

Also does he not leave the house because he claims DLA for his sharting and doesn't want to be grassed in going out and about when he's told the government he shits his pants?

I've been pricing up wee European breaks and done right you could get flights and hotel for both them for a weekend for what he spent on tat autumn haul.

Sorry I'm veering out ma lane here. Back a go.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think I've seen anyone mention the lovely Adidas sliders he got too.
Where the duck is he going wearing sliders?

Also does he not leave the house because he claims DLA for his sharting and doesn't want to be grassed in going out and about when he's told the government he shits his pants?

I've been pricing up wee European breaks and done right you could get flights and hotel for both them for a weekend for what he spent on tat autumn haul.

Sorry I'm veering out ma lane here. Back a go.
It's all about what he (thinks) makes him happy. Is Derek really ok with never ever having a holiday, any sort of break away from the hellhole place they live in.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.