Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of these hoarding shows have people who like to spend AND hoard at the same time

Does he have CBB?
Compulsive buying behaviour (CBB), otherwise known as shopping addiction, pathological buying or compulsive buying disorder, is a mental health condition characterized by the persistent, excessive, impulsive, and uncontrollable purchase of products in spite of severe psychological, social, occupational, financial consequences

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm not apologising for disclosing information about him.

I've said my statements are my opinion. My friend had no idea about tattle they told me because his name is constantly talked about in the office. It's become a running joke that he either says wrong number and hangs up or ignores contact. But there he is on Instagram flaunting his purchases and encouraging others to do the same.

This country is in the midst of the worst cost of living crisis for a long time. A lot of his followers will be feeling the effects of this. He posts that he isn't doing it this year, he isn't wasting the money, it's his house he doesn't have to do it for the gram. Then does exactly that.

I'm sick of this little scrotum. His attitude is stinking. There have been various screenshots of messages sent to followers. He doesn't believe in climate change. He doesn't believe racial equality is his issue. He sits on his Instagram claiming he works all the hours god sends and treats people terribly. It's all bullshit.

Also - he shoved my granny. Then rattled his shart card like the rosary. While they had covid. So no sympathy here. Sorry.
I would have a modicum of respect for him if he had said he was reusing last year’s shite as money is tight this year rather than splurging on more cheap tat, racking up more debt and encouraging his followers (most of which probably have the same intellect as him) to do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I would have a modicum of respect for him if he had said he was reusing last year’s shite as money is tight this year rather than splurging on more cheap tat, racking up more debt and encouraging his followers (most of which probably have the same intellect as him) to do the same
Thought you said immodium in that first sentence there for a minute. Which he also needs. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

I've said my statements are my opinion. My friend had no idea about tattle they told me because his name is constantly talked about in the office. It's become a running joke that he either says wrong number and hangs up or ignores contact. But there he is on Instagram flaunting his purchases and encouraging others to do the same.

This country is in the midst of the worst cost of living crisis for a long time. A lot of his followers will be feeling the effects of this. He posts that he isn't doing it this year, he isn't wasting the money, it's his house he doesn't have to do it for the gram. Then does exactly that.

I'm sick of this little scrotum. His attitude is stinking. There have been various screenshots of messages sent to followers. He doesn't believe in climate change. He doesn't believe racial equality is his issue. He sits on his Instagram claiming he works all the hours god sends and treats people terribly. It's all bullshit.

Also - he shoved my granny. Then rattled his shart card like the rosary. While they had covid. So no sympathy here. Sorry.
Am chanting you oan fae the rooftops of Mexico hen!!! Hawd yer phone high and live your life and so forth!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Screaming at today's revelations, how do you like the truth chickenlittle mario?
You know as well as we do all your snake friends from that app read here and know you're a lying fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m actually embarrassed for him! It’s bleeping August! Guarantee he’ll have the rest of the tat out on display this week 🙄
He's an idiot. He was moaning last year because he shot his load too early then by the time the big accounts started posting their autumn journees everyone had forgotten about his.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Hope your feeling better now u got that off your chest! You tell em gal! Wee scrote bag that he is. Sending big tattie hearts your way ♥ 🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Keep your power hen 💎 your fights are your fights! Nae debates on your comment 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He even posts the proof of encouraging people to buy tit and think ahead of time . Little scum bag that he is .
Get in debt with Martin. He certainly disnae live up tae his namesake Martin Lewis!

Seen this competition from a small business oan the app, ah've tae tag a pal, should I tag Martin?

Screenshot_20220815-152439~2.png

View attachment 1500136nearly aspirated my coffee 😂
Surprised he didnae post it wi his wee bespoke message 'say it hen!'.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know what you lot are on about, I aspire to be Martin everyday... I mean, what’s not to want?
•A minimum wage part time job
•A tiny bedsit
•Junkies and rats for neighbours
•Said bedsit stuffed full of tat
•No friends
•A stinking mother of the bride housecoat
bleep washings all over the joint

😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How hysterical would it be if Derek's lot hated Mario! 🤣
But on a serious note, we've all heard how he can speak to Derek, so if he asked him to leave l could imagine old vicious mouth to go berserk on him.
Wee Deek shud change the loaks when Martin is at his part time joab, leave his Jo Malone haun wash ootside since that's the only thing Martin cares aboot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Get in debt with Martin. He certainly disnae live up tae his namesake Martin Lewis!

Seen this competition from a small business oan the app, ah've tae tag a pal, should I tag Martin?

View attachment 1500721

Surprised he didnae post it wi his wee bespoke message 'say it hen!'.
He's already got an autumn wreath for the back of the door hen. I remember someone calling it the orange bumhole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s going to combust when he sees someone’s said he’s in debt upty his eyeballs 😂😂😂
It shouldn't come as a shock to him really because he's openly spoke about his debts in the past. He's tried to say they have savings now, but l highly doubt it knowing how neither of them won't make much money for the jobs they do and especially the hours Mario works.
What Mario's doing is insulting our intelligence 🙄

Oh duck off you silly bleep

View attachment 1500491
Thick twit. I always wondered how l could hate him when l only know of him?. After today I've realised.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you know what still tickles me my lovelies? That he has to hang his Christmas wreath on the inside incase the junkies in Paisley Towers steal it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I think all of us knew he was claiming some sort of benefits and either getting his rent fully or partially paid for. I wouldn’t apologise if I was you at all, his spending habits and his flaunting of it are out of control, and especially tone deaf and ignorant in the current recession and cost of living crisis we’re in. The more people that know about his bullshite the better, not to mention these companies need to stop gifting hopeless cunts like him copious amounts of gifts. As the rest of the luvlies have said, there is a major meltdoon pending for Maz. Reality will slap him in the face this winter when he’s no got enough for heating cos he’s spunked it on bleeping baubles. I feel no sympathy for him, only the cat Rayn.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.