Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen that sound on TikTok of the song “I’ll be carrying your love with me”? Then a really rough Scottish woman starts singing it? Always makes me think of Mario 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
An imbecile of the greatest order.
So what out of that lot has he ruined?

1659605028.jpg
1659638749.jpg
1659638797.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen that sound on TikTok of the song “I’ll be carrying your love with me”? Then a really rough Scottish woman starts singing it? Always makes me think of Mario 😂
yes! That vile toc toc app does have some crackers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What did he burn? It's all packet tit and what's that in the wee takeaway tub? He really is something else. My 9yr old could make this without burning it. He really is a hopeless twit (Martin is, not my son) back in my ane lane i go

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t have that vile app, can you help me get to know hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll eat a wax melt if he’s just having a cuppa for his dinner. Nae chance he burned it, another lie as it probably turned out a mess, like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.