Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I read Martin in a post I laugh ma loveliees, she’ll be greetin about that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I imagine his face seeing aw oor profile pics bleeping fuming, realising how much of a scary ugly bastard he is. Big beak and face aw scrunched up right inty the phone. Did a wee hincher no infiltrate the Hinch thread and call oot somebody’s pic saying they were ugly only for it to be oor Maz!!😂
Oor Marion, ugly? Whit, they must huv Kerry Katonas anaw.
Girl same 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think if I was ever to cheat on Queen B it would have to be with Martin
Haha aye we should change oor pics tae Shartin Martin jist for wan day and change it back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d forgotten about the time a Hincher went on her thread and started slating down someone for being ugly and it was a pic of Mario 😂😂😂😂
What kind of a hincher was this that didn’t know who her best friend is?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HAHAHAHA he burnt the tea! 🤭
Maybe if you stopped doing as many pouting selfies you narcissistic imbecile. If he had brains he'd be dangerous.

Screenshot_20220804-195101_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His own salt & chilli chicken oot a bleeping bag from Iceland 🤦‍♀️ duck right off Marion ya wetwipe

A few free sponges 💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is a sponge!!
That’s all he gets my lovely, if you didn’t know, get to know :p

there’s hinch getting her new house pretty much kitted out for free and our Martin gets sponges and discount velour sofa’s his mate couldn’t give away.

Though saying that, Do you remember when he was sent dishwasher tablets and tried to big them up even though he doesn’t have a dishwasher 😂 😂

She’s burnt her salt & chilli chicken 🤣
You had one job Marion, one job
He’s burnt the salt & chilli chicken that came in a packet with instructions on the back? duck me. I haven’t watched his stories this evening yet or il break my phone my lovely :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sometimes I burn the dinner on purpose so my financé (😉) buys us a takeaway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am sure he burnt a dinner before that he was making. I personally don’t think he did, I think he had a #deserved #needed dinner oot but is raging he Cannae post it because he said he was making his salt and chilli chicken. bleeping weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How can you burn that tit? You basically just heat it up? Absolute useless excuse for a human. Stick to boiling square sausage and calling it stovies Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.