Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ken whit makes me laugh the maist about this thread, aw yer wee profile photies oh oor Marion. Ah cannae betray oor Blanche by change mine so am chantin ye aw oan ma lovelies.
I imagine his face seeing aw oor profile pics bleeping fuming, realising how much of a scary ugly bastard he is. Big beak and face aw scrunched up right inty the phone. Did a wee hincher no infiltrate the Hinch thread and call oot somebody’s pic saying they were ugly only for it to be oor Maz!!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I imagine his face seeing aw oor profile pics bleeping fuming, realising how much of a scary ugly bastard he is. Big beak and face aw scrunched up right inty the phone. Did a wee hincher no infiltrate the Hinch thread and call oot somebody’s pic saying they were ugly only for it to be oor Maz!!😂
Ma lovelie I think I remember this!! Trying to hurl insults at the poster and insulted their pic.. calling them an ugly bastard and it was only oor maz’s wee face there 🤣🤣🤣 deffo a newbie to tattle.. imagine thinking it’s the actual posters pic LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can't believe he has a whole season behind his settee. That's so weird. Must be gathering dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelie I think I remember this!! Trying to hurl insults at the poster and insulted their pic.. calling them an ugly bastard and it was only oor maz’s wee face there 🤣🤣🤣 deffo a newbie to tattle.. imagine thinking it’s the actual posters pic LOL
Who wud ever say oor wee Martin was fugly! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ken whit makes me laugh the maist about this thread, aw yer wee profile photies oh oor Marion. Ah cannae betray oor Blanche by change mine so am chantin ye aw oan ma lovelies.
Girl same 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think if I was ever to cheat on Queen B it would have to be with Martin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Us nasty trolls make his photos aw distorted so aye 🧌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah fink Martin wud be a wonderful host, she's Italian so will understaun Martin's lingo and she kin bunk up wi' Rayn in the high footfall area

Screenshot_20220804-170549.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First time watching his stories today so this is my thoughts

- fresh bedding. Predictable. Riveting. As always. Same time again next week if not over the weekend.
- his scent of the day is summer. Yet he is buzzing for autumn to stick them shite glass pumpkins out on display (even though he never has any guests) - make your mind up Martin, what season do you wanna be in?!
- the post about you never know how people feel off camera? Sure that app isn’t his job, he can come off it anytime, he doesn’t get paid to be on it. He gets a few free sponges once a month.

So aye. In a nutshell, Martin is still a numpty, pass it on. Not my quote.

Anyway I’m off out for a meal, which isn’t beige and might go to the local, which isn’t a spoons. Smell the wealth. Tonsa love hens, xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His own salt & chilli chicken oot a bleeping bag from Iceland 🤦‍♀️ duck right off Marion ya wetwipe

First time watching his stories today so this is my thoughts

- fresh bedding. Predictable. Riveting. As always. Same time again next week if not over the weekend.
- his scent of the day is summer. Yet he is buzzing for autumn to stick them shite glass pumpkins out on display (even though he never has any guests) - make your mind up Martin, what season do you wanna be in?!
- the post about you never know how people feel off camera? Sure that app isn’t his job, he can come off it anytime, he doesn’t get paid to be on it. He gets a few free sponges once a month.

So aye. In a nutshell, Martin is still a numpty, pass it on. Not my quote.

Anyway I’m off out for a meal, which isn’t beige and might go to the local, which isn’t a spoons. Smell the wealth. Tonsa love hens, xxxxx
A few free sponges 💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is a sponge!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think chickenlittle has deleted their tattle account. Won't make any difference as Marion will still view as a guest, he can't stay away 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d forgotten about the time a Hincher went on her thread and started slating down someone for being ugly and it was a pic of Mario 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’d forgotten about the time a Hincher went on her thread and started slating down someone for being ugly and it was a pic of Mario 😂😂😂😂
Hincher cudnae huv been such a big fan as everyboady kens that Martin is Queen Soph's bestie and he made her wit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.