Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for a brand new thread 🙏🏻 Will this be the one the autumn decs are cracked out? Ma page ma (premature) rules 🍁🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Power walking intae the new thread, with a wee leaf garland roond ma neck and a hot chocolate to get all warum and cozy, so aye.
#autumn 🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hi hens. Got masel one o they 👉 🍹 lethal drinks and some crissss for the new thread! out in the garden tonight getting some vitamin D. Unfortunately not Derek the ride but we move! ✌
Tonsa luv x x x x 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In reality I'm sat in the hot tub with a lemon San Pellegrino and the radio on.
I just feel ever so guilty saying that, while oor Marion's cooped up in his birdbox, squeezed onto an armchair with wee Deek and so forth. Still, we move.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This OG is flashin’ her shart card and mop kickin’ her way in tae this new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well it is July ma loverlie 🥰
Blackpool tower nae fur me hen!! duck that naw not me I'm finnne with my Eiffel am fine!! But ayye nae b&m home bargains tae be seen but I have found a Primark..
I'll send yous a wee sneaky pic of the bag and what treats I've bought masel! I've worked ma arse off it's well needed some treats in my fav shop!!
Nae debates I'm going find better skinny fit wet look joggers better than Mario's 😅

In reality I'm sat in the hot tub with a lemon San Pellegrino and the radio on.
I just feel ever so guilty saying that, while oor Marion's cooped up in his birdbox, squeezed onto an armchair with wee Deek and so forth. Still, we move.
I hope you've got Whitney oan hen, dance with somebody 💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelie, if Whitney Houston came on, in the tune of Higher Love, I'd get Mr Best to sling the radio in and have done with it. I'd rather frazzle in ma fooking bathers than listen to that song.
Ayye hen higher love soon as I hear it I have to turn off, instantly makes me angry reminds me of that fud 😅😅
Get her Dyson oot and sing yet heart out tae dance wi somebody Mario will tell you it's great fur her health 💃 but ayye 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.