Cleaning with Mario #73 Sharting with Chicken Little

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion. I just can't get tattle out of my head, your trolling is all I think about.

Also did the Robin ring the ring doorbell??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
One of you lovelies needs to do a Mystic Meg photoshop joabie wi Martins face on it instead of hers :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion.

Shartin' Martin contacting the dead, he's not right in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Free reading oan this app.
Your block will get worse and worse tenants, but you'll be so far in debt you'll never get out. You and your finance will never get married. You'll regret your work choices, not making more of an effort.

🎶 Spooky music🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Martin has been out on the landing in paisley towers, sharing crack pipes with the junkies, what the duck shite does he talk half the time. at this point i refuse to believe that Martin is anything but a parody, nae debates.

Hope you are all mop kicking the tit out of Fridays ass my lovelies.

It's always thousands that inbox him. He's obviously bored today
you need to sit yourself down and get some class hen! Our Martin works a total of 2 hours a week, he deserves a wee break on this app that isn't his job. Spine bright my lovely 💎

• Haha
So how exactly did this 'robin' get in? There's no close windows and buzzer entry 🤥
I think he meant 'close door' and not his own front door.
If it was true anyone would had posted video or pictures. So ayye I'm a firm believer in pics or it didn't happen nae debates.
Summer season is rare to see a robin.
🤡

Martin deleted the app cos he wiz so scared he sharted ...never again!

View attachment 1474445

Martin 30 minutes efter receiving nae ....thoosands of messages is gonni download it again. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1474446

Anyways which wan o' youse put a robin outside his front door. 😆
Toughest bleep oan the app got scared and sharted he jut deleted the app, never again!!
Why would you even do that I hope it's dodgy and they hack he's phone and bank. Imagine trying explain that to fraud banking. Absolute 🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
So how exactly did this 'robin' get in? There's no close windows and buzzer entry 🤥
If it was true anyone would had posted video or pictures. So ayye I'm a firm believer in pics or it didn't happen nae debates.
🤡

Toughest bleep oan the app got scared and sharted he jut deleted the app, never again!!
Why would you even do that I hope it's dodgy and they hack he's phone and bank. Imagine trying explain that to fraud banking. Absolute 🤡
Was just about to say this, they moult in the summer so you rarely see them. This bleep will be thinking it’s a sign winter is here.

In honour of our wee mystic Martin.
View attachment 1474515
Fuckofffff 🤣 clutching ma beak and so forth 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤡

Maybe one of the junkies was propped up in the doorway enabling access for the wee robin to go all the way up to the Paisley Penthouse my lovely, how dare you question Martin, he would never lie :unsure:

Also the bank probably already think he is a victim of fraud with the sheer amount of shite he buys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe one of the junkies was propped up in the doorway enabling access for the wee robin to go all the way up to the Paisley Penthouse my lovely, how dare you question Martin, he would never lie :unsure:

Also the bank probably already think he is a victim of fraud with the sheer amount of shite he buys
Kin jist imagine the junkie oot his boax, sees a wee robin at front door asking it who he's visiting and gieing it instructions tae Martin's gaff 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kin jist imagine the junkie oot his boax, sees a wee robin at front door asking it who he's visiting and gieing it instructions tae Martin's gaff 🤣🤣🤣🤣
dead 😂

He could have gave it his wifi password, remember he had that framed on the wall for visitors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
dead 😂

He could have gave it his wifi password, remember he had that framed on the wall for visitors 😂
Wunner if Deek is allowed tae use it, since it's just fur visitors, and if Martin has ever forgiven him for using Jo Malone hand wash. That was my favourite reel closely followed by 🥔♥ dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never read so many lies in one post 🤣 when someone over explains what 'happened' straight away I'm calling bullshit 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where is Marion's penthouse? I see a railway line in the background. I'm fairly familiar with the area but going from some of the comments made, it doesn't match up to where the line would be :-/

Reactions: 7
Was just about to say this, they moult in the summer so you rarely see them. This bleep will be thinking it’s a sign winter is here.

Fuckofffff 🤣 clutching ma beak and so forth 😭
A sign of winter is ahead, he'll be saying it's a sign it's his payers have been answered by a past loved one and this robin was a sign 🤣
Said before if play liar game play it properly Marion 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.