Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Friday & Payday” 😂

Sit doon hen. You do duck all with your weekends anyway.

Payday? Don’t make me laugh! You work 3hrs a week at minimum wage, by the time your Klarna’s are all paid there can’t be anything left!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jesus take the wheel, he'll be racing to b&m and home bargains today. Treat himself to some *food* order some Dior make up broke by Sunday, again.
His nylon leggings will be creating so much static in his rush to Home Bargains he will catch fire 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I burst out laughing as soon as I saw ‘payday’ and legged it here. I can not believe this is a 39 year old bloke. What the duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The angle of the photo, obviously taken by an OG content creator……. Except we know the true view and it’s a shithole.

HAPPY FRIDAY MA LOVELIES!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus wept, the pores on his nose 🤢 he needs to get back on a lumispa journey pronto. I've seen less holes in a crumpet. Gives me the absolute boke

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell he forgot to blur out the pores in his beak cos he is that focused in his lashes and lips. Mask slipping......
There's so much wrong with that picture.
Is that a zit forming on his beak as well?. And that hairlines getting higher by the day 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.