Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why you do what exactly?!. You've already said you're no longer a cleaning influencer so what exactly do you do 🤷‍♀️
And stop calling yourself an OG. You did nothing to earn it 🙄

Yeah so many followers, but only a fraction like your posts 🤭

View attachment 1454139
Christ if Marion has made you the person ye ur today time tae book in fur a wee counselling session.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is why you do what exactly?!. You've already said you're no longer a cleaning influencer so what exactly do you do 🤷‍♀️
And stop calling yourself an OG. You did nothing to earn it 🙄

Yeah so many followers, but only a fraction like your posts 🤭

View attachment 1454139
Right, that is more than enough.

Imagine being that self indulgent.

If I received a message like that I’d be blocking the freak who sent it but as we know this person does not exist and that message was created by him.

You have made me the person I am
Pushed and motivated me

These are things you’d perhaps say to your partner or parents

Gives the best information? On what? Where not to go for fillers and lashes?

No wonder deeky is baked nightly when that fanny is sat nose to screen ‘cReATinG cOnTeNt’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He's worked hard on his page but is also lazy and doesn't bother with it?

Replies to everyone aye "don't message this account again" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's worked hard on his page but is also lazy and doesn't bother with it?

Replies to everyone aye "don't message this account again" 🤣
Even his "nice" replies have a bitchy tone to them. But Deek manages his DMs so I'll just fight my own fight and so forth *plods along*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No matter how many times I see that selfie he took when he had a cold, it never fails to take my breath away with its sheer horrendousness 😂
Whoever called him a depressed anteater needs a medal 🤣 still has me wiping away bespoke tears.
#amnowell

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.