Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it, ah'm getting masel' doon tae Seedyhill cooncil and getting a bespoke bedsit and instagramming ma jurney

Think ah wull call it cleaning with Marion. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He chases his health? Hahahahha old lard ass couldn’t chase a slug never mind anything else. What a lunatic.
3820D5E9-C220-49E8-B239-5C8E08D03EED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He doesn't have a clue what 'health' is! And his extra salt tour of terrible cafes and meals show he has definitely never chased it.

If he was chasing happiness he wouldn't have been sat with a calender to make sure he got his fishy leaves and balloon arch up first. He's chasing numbers like the rest of them as much as he wants to deny it. Sad little Pinocchio! I want to be a fly on the wall if/when these photos of (that other fake) Greedy and Hinch appear. Snakes on This App! Obv all those accounts have gone stale and they all look to be struggling for real engagement, but no doubt there will be the likes and arse-liking comments for them both. The validation and attention Mario craves!

'Content creator' still gets me! 🤣🤣 does he realise that almost everyone on IG uploads photos to their grid and stories. Doesn't make them content creators. And he does absolutely nothing 'creative' or above my older neighbours on IG. They can all upload a photo or a little chat to their stories. Creating a million dots of doom simply ranting about how you are not bothered and are absolutely fine doesn't count as 'content' (nor telling everyone you just 'looooooove' the newest bottle of cleaning product that is the same as every other product)...it's just a middle aged bloke whining into the Abyss!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wit huv ye been up tae, no getting oan wrang side o' you and nae debates 😱

If it's washed doon wi mad dog or buckfast it is classed as a cheer up in Scoatland tae be fair. 🤷‍♀️
Just winding that @littlechicken007 up ma lovelie. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry ma lovelies. Pretty sure he meant Loan Arranger, not Lone Ranger. Klarna and maxing out credit cards is his joab. Nae debates. Mwah mwah 💰 💎 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Another message to yourself Marion? Does he not realise you cannot hide your style of writing. Twatfink
4BE20B26-8C2A-4E11-87A5-4F4A39C1EF21.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Canni wait tae Marion gawn oan a threading jurney oan his boat race next, jist like Chloe Sims ...there's no way he will stick to just getting his lips and eye lashes tweaked.
Screenshot_20220729-073253.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The OG of insta don't make us laugh matey!
I've just looked back and my first insta post was 2011 and that was when it was aimed at photography not influencers and shart cards.

Reactions: 20
I show mr peach these posts sometimes and the other night he started laughing at the memory of me telling him about the shart card, what a nasty troll.

happy Friday you funny lot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For what he must make working the few hours he does, l doubt it's worth getting excited over 🙄
Screenshot_20220729-082032_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
F r i d a y & p a y d a y

😭😭😂😂😂😂😭😭😭 he really thinks he’s still like 18 doesn’t he? Grow up Mario you’re almost 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.