Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
Recap of last thread: Marion still hasn’t been anywhere or done anything.
Had some budget lip fillers and hasn’t stopped pouting & posing, just ‘cos he can!’ (No ma quote)
Treatit himself to a manicure but just looked like greasy strangler fingers after.
Had his eyelashes permed - looks like he had an allergic reaction or could just be the bulbous boggle eyes, who knows?!
Complained constantly about the heatwave and is wishing fae Autumn already.
Bought a White Company candle with his cost of living payout.
Very active on Tattle catching up every night as Chicken Little.
Sent himself fake messages about how inspiring and beautiful he is (?!)
Still daes nae cleaning.
He’s still fine, totally fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member

Fired up reface cos bored and reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Badaboom

VIP Member
At first glance I thought this was wee Deeks leg. Thought he had entangled himself in the cunt washings, so aye.
17747024-FFC8-485C-B95A-37D106315B8D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Marion playing hoose - opening the front & back doors as a novelty, he’s like a teenager you pay to do a few jobs for pocket money. Absolutely mortified as always for him.
Less IG pictures and more polishing yae lazy wee turd!
I wonder if he sits in the front seat of his brothers car and pretends to drive it with the engine aff 💀 I used tae do that when I was a wean.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Babybail93

VIP Member
Lol whaaat need the story here
The two dumdums reserved a table for an early bird special at Christmas time. Instead of going in and announcing they’d arrived they just hung around outside like spare pricks at an orgy. Then when they finally went in half an hour later, their table was gone. She was absolutely livid! Livid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50