Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth are Maz and 'Finance' Deek wearing matching onsies?

Tell me your 13 trapped in a 39 years old body without telling me 🤔🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WITH HIS FINANCE DEREK. NAW IM DONE😭😂.
Thread suggestion:
Cleaning with Itsa Mia Mario #73: Marion and his finance Derek
I just love the way Rayn consistly hates him 🤣
No matter what pic that cat’s in, the pure look of evils towards marion is there
Love it Rayn ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The confidence levels in this picture are completely at odds with someone with a hairline like that

0AD22686-8B22-4F03-93D7-4713467CCDDC.jpeg

The size difference of the eyes too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Maybe I’m not living ma life as I should be but I’m trying to put away a little each month into a rainy day fund. The gas and electric prices are going to be scary over winter 😬

Wee Marion spunked his cost of living payment on filler and a candle , if he moans about the price of bills during winter I’ll be fumming!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He won't give a rats ass about the increasing prices of gas & electric, I bet he knows every trick in the book and will be registered as vulnerable so he won't get disconnected or I was going to say late payment fees but he has said he has a prepayment meter so that wouldn't apply to him. Direct debits, smell the wealth lol 😆

Reactions: 18
The confidence levels in this picture are completely at odds with someone with a hairline like that

View attachment 1455217

The size difference of the eyes too!
At first glance ah thought he hud his right ear pierced, but it's an ornament behind him.

Reminds me of a saying my mother used tae say, neither use nor ornament!

Maybe I’m not living ma life as I should be but I’m trying to put away a little each month into a rainy day fund. The gas and electric prices are going to be scary over winter 😬

Wee Marion spunked his cost of living payment on filler and a candle , if he moans about the price of bills during winter I’ll be fumming!
He's goat his new cosy flair remember, he wull be fine, absolutely fine and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He doesn’t need tae worry about the cost of living crisis, he has his Finance*, Deek.

*will never not be funny and I hereby refer to all fiancés as finances from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies lock up your grannnies! Mazda speeding to home bargs faster than a shart escaping his ass.. payday for most the country but we don’t all announce it with a wee sneak peak of Beirut oot tha windae. Dinner with friends tonight, bbq tomorrow and bottomless brunch on Sunday for me hens 👌 living ma life as I should but gutted a cannae squeeze in a wee trip to b&m for some pointless tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I screenshot that selfie too but you lot are too quick for me. Are those PORES on his nose?! I genuinely thought they were freckles!! I thought he’d either drawn them on or got a freckle filter.
Pores?! Bloody hell. Imagine how massive they are when they’re not being filtered out. Deek is in danger of falling in to one & not being able to escape.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I screenshot that selfie too but you lot are too quick for me. Are those PORES on his nose?! I genuinely thought they were freckles!! I thought he’d either drawn them on or got a freckle filter.
Pores?! Bloody hell. Imagine how massive they are when they’re not being filtered out. Deek is in danger of falling in to one & not being able to escape.
Oh dinnae…I feel sick 😷

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.