Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we going on an * autumn journey * before July is even finished? Ma lovelies I’ve had a few a 🍷 in the garden this afternoon (ma own garden not cuckooed from ma brother).. 26 degrees and suncream weather here.. not an orange leaf in sight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The cost of living is going to hit crisis point in the winter. Mario (and some of his ‘mates’) need to think carefully about their social media activity and become more relatable. Folk aren’t going to have pennies to spend on autumn decorations. They might think they can afford it right now but if they carry on like this when everyone else is struggling to feed their families, that follower count isnae going up. Beginning of the end for these ‘influencers’

Reactions: 25
No sign of the wee ShartWeasel yet ma lovelies. I’m in M&S Braehead food hall right now (smell the wealth 🤪) #catchmeifyoucan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck me, he needs the stop with the selfies, he's looking worse than ever! 🤢 I wish I could be excited about payday, but unlike him having benefits coming out of every orifice, my pay is almost gone already and have next to nothing for the week - I'm not going to starve, but it's nice knowing you don't have to count every penny. 🙁 I've been unwell and had a lot going on, so been off work, meaning I've lost a good few hours, so I'm being extra careful with my spending. But seeing these arseholes frittering away copious amounts of ill gotten gains makes me mad and upset, tbh.... 🥺 It doesn't help that I'm on my period lol, but honestly, the more some of these cretins have the more they get, bleeping idiots! 😡
If Mario's Instagram posts are "showing the life you want not the life you have" then rest assured his life is tit ! - in my opinion. And he knows it.
Insta acquaintances are portrayed as 'besties' and the only 'content he creates' is the stream of fake cloying messages he sends to himself, then shares for validation and what he assumes will be adoration and envy from the masses. :sick: That is akin to your Mum sending you a valentines card and you taking it to school to show everyone.

He really is his own worst enemy but he chooses to believe everyone else is at fault. His constant use of 'f**k' and c**t' I know for a fact has ruled him out from a couple of Glasgow campaigns as he comes across in a similar vein to a stereotypical wee fanny from Craiglang (Still Game) (If you are reading this Mario, I got that information directly from the MD of a Social Media and Advertising Agency)

His wax melt collection is second to none and it doesn't make him happy - again in Agency terms, no reputable company is going to hire him as an ambassador as he shows no loyalty. He is supposed to promote AMA yet wets himself when he gets his hands on a reduced White Company candle in their sale. Translate that to being a brand ambassador for Timex watches and post a selfie of you buying a Tag Heuer and flashing it around.

He is already past his sell by date and he knows it. He may have the follower numbers but how many actually interact. It is 'Cleaning with Mario' but all he shows is a hoosecoat parade round his poky wee flat with everything stashed behind doors and under beds - no cleaning takes place on camera. He is bug ugly so a beauty products / make up role is out the window, he is a scrawny wee toad so a fitness / health role is out of reach for him ( going up the blue lino stairs to see Bruce for a sports massage ;) isn't going to influence anyone ). He cannot even fulfil a general 'lifestyle ' role as no one wants his life. He is ageing out at nearly 40 and getting more bitter by the day.

Karma as well as Klarna is coming his way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Such a sad little life. It’s currently 26 degrees here, washing is on the line and I’m enjoying the fresh SUMMER air blowing around the house. I love Autumn but don’t wish life away - enjoy each season you miserable git.
Mebbes he stole the squirrel's nuts fur his autumn display and that's why they took up residence in his loft..cos it definitely wisnae rats up there and so forth.

If you see a wee ride sorting the trolleys, that’s wee Deek, Marion’s finance.
Aye but we ken where he's been 😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww fuk off wi ur autumnal pish ya wee prick n get a life….probably away back to castlevicci to spend his wages….#needed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Mario's Instagram posts are "showing the life you want not the life you have" then rest assured his life is tit ! - in my opinion. And he knows it.
Insta acquaintances are portrayed as 'besties' and the only 'content he creates' is the stream of fake cloying messages he sends to himself, then shares for validation and what he assumes will be adoration and envy from the masses. :sick: That is akin to your Mum sending you a valentines card and you taking it to school to show everyone.

He really is his own worst enemy but he chooses to believe everyone else is at fault. His constant use of 'f**k' and c**t' I know for a fact has ruled him out from a couple of Glasgow campaigns as he comes across in a similar vein to a stereotypical wee fanny from Craiglang (Still Game) (If you are reading this Mario, I got that information directly from the MD of a Social Media and Advertising Agency)

His wax melt collection is second to none and it doesn't make him happy - again in Agency terms, no reputable company is going to hire him as an ambassador as he shows no loyalty. He is supposed to promote AMA yet wets himself when he gets his hands on a reduced White Company candle in their sale. Translate that to being a brand ambassador for Timex watches and post a selfie of you buying a Tag Heuer and flashing it around.

He is already past his sell by date and he knows it. He may have the follower numbers but how many actually interact. It is 'Cleaning with Mario' but all he shows is a hoosecoat parade round his poky wee flat with everything stashed behind doors and under beds - no cleaning takes place on camera. He is bug ugly so a beauty products / make up role is out the window, he is a scrawny wee toad so a fitness / health role is out of reach for him ( going up the blue lino stairs to see Bruce for a sports massage ;) isn't going to influence anyone ). He cannot even fulfil a general 'lifestyle ' role as no one wants his life. He is ageing out at nearly 40 and getting more bitter by the day.

Karma as well as Klarna is coming his way.
Agree my lovelie 100%. He is well past the point of getting any money from insta. He will be carried oot that flat in a box. He had the opportunities handed to him oan a plate when he first got them follower numbers.. he would be making thousands a week by the now but he is too thick to have taken it up. Ship has well n truly sailed. Only so many times you can re-carpet a 1 bed bedsit 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awk ma lovelies just been past his wee mansion again oan the train.

The flat beside him has been burnt doon. Wonder if the rats squirrels in his bespoke penthoose attic got in and chewed through the wires and burnt it doon.

Or mibbies he wiz blow drying his eyelashes was his Dyson and wan ae his candle flames licked the building.

At least it widda been aw cosy whilst the place was burnin doon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well ma lovelies aw whilst Marion has spunked his wages oan shite, ahv done a 10 hour shift with nae lunch at work (too busy and fat to eat) and noo just packed mine and Mr Margrits cases fur oor two weeks in the Caribbean next week. If youse Cannae smell the wealth fae here then ye better get yer beaks checked.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He literally lives From wage to wage, why would you tell the world it's your pay day 🤣.
If he was sensible with money, still had money after his numerous take aways, Shopping trips and had 'savings' payday wouldn't cross you're mind. So he probably been skint last week or so.
It's sad he tries to portray this lavish lifestyle which he clearly doesn't have but ayye unlike super over Spender I myself Isa save and was up the Eiffel tower today 🇫🇷 almost had Marion moment when I got to the summit 💩
Ma loveliees much love tae ye 💎

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well ma lovelies aw whilst Marion has spunked his wages oan shite, ahv done a 10 hour shift with nae lunch at work (too busy and fat to eat) and noo just packed mine and Mr Margrits cases fur oor two weeks in the Caribbean next week. If youse Cannae smell the wealth fae here then ye better get yer beaks checked.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Aw Margrit ah'm glad ye hud a wee easy part time shift afore yer hols. Ah'm sorry ye canni afford Craig Tara but ah'm sure the Caribbean is better than nuffing. 😉

Have a ball doll 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He literally lives From wage to wage, why would you tell the world it's your pay day 🤣.
If he was sensible with money, still had money after his numerous take aways, Shopping trips and had 'savings' payday wouldn't cross you're mind. So he probably been skint last week or so.
It's sad he tries to portray this lavish lifestyle which he clearly doesn't have but ayye unlike super over Spender I myself Isa save and was up the Eiffel tower today 🇫🇷 almost had Marion moment when I got to the summit 💩
Ma loveliees much love tae ye 💎
Wits rang wi Blackpool tower 🗼 ain lane Isa hen and nae debates. 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.