Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, he needs the stop with the selfies, he's looking worse than ever! 🤢 I wish I could be excited about payday, but unlike him having benefits coming out of every orifice, my pay is almost gone already and have next to nothing for the week - I'm not going to starve, but it's nice knowing you don't have to count every penny. 🙁 I've been unwell and had a lot going on, so been off work, meaning I've lost a good few hours, so I'm being extra careful with my spending. But seeing these arseholes frittering away copious amounts of ill gotten gains makes me mad and upset, tbh.... 🥺 It doesn't help that I'm on my period lol, but honestly, the more some of these cretins have the more they get, bleeping idiots! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ffs 10am on a Friday morning and he’s want the day over already, what a waste of oxygen!!!!!
bleeping walloper!!!!👃
I thought he had a bespoke silver hoop earring in then and realised it was a candle stick behind him....what a let down I was very excited

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Ave seen a few folk saying Marion is copying some guy Andrew Wheatcroft so ah though auld Blanche better get tae ken* who this is. Imagine ma genuine disappointment when ah see this guy is actually quite normal, can string a sentence together and his reels arenae PowerPoint presentations wae spinning transitions. Ah dae hope Andrew is grateful tae oor Marion since he’s an OG and opened the doors him tae huv a following.

*no ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I need to remember and ask for a receipt from Castlewhitsistsname for expenses. 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a sad little life. It’s currently 26 degrees here, washing is on the line and I’m enjoying the fresh SUMMER air blowing around the house. I love Autumn but don’t wish life away - enjoy each season you miserable git.
He daes enjoy every season hen, his klarna account can verify that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s nae buying any autumn decorations the year but now he is buying autumn decorations the year, knew he wouldn’t be able to help himself

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s going to buy autumn decs today isn’t he🤦‍♀️It’s bleeping boiling outside I’ve had three loads of washing out(pure wealth). He’s so depressing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That journalist was 100% a Tattler. Nae debates.

kin anywan else imagaine him sitting on the phone to the “journalist” in his bed sit with the hoose coat on on the phone to them whilst Deek is apparently squeezed beside him on the couch baked oot his box 😂 dictating his journey thinking he’s a big celeb. Howling hens 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.