Cleaning with Mario #72 He’s had lips full of filler, still resembles an extra fae Jackson’s Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning lovelies, I’m still trying to catch up but just a reminder it’s F R I D A Y.
Marion’s passions are not ours!
Fight your own fight!

let’s get this day done!
K 💎 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelies I have missed out as I went out for some a those 👉🍸 last night. Gutted a was nae all cosy for 9pm but gotta live ma life. See Marion treatit his kidneys to some failure with that salt laden ‘stir fry’ 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my god. I've been chest bopping away this morning, clutching my beak with those mock up candle pictures. Bravfuckingo!!! You funny bastards!!!
Its set me up for the day that has.
Might even do a bit of mop kicking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Moving through the threads quicker than Marions bowel movements after a Castleveeeeechi, congratulations to @Blanche Hunt for the bespoke ordered new title- keep yaw power hen, and live your life like you should. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Love the new thread title @Blanche Hunt 😂👏
Moving through the threads quicker than Marions bowel movements after a Castleveeeeechi, congratulations to @Blanche Hunt for the bespoke ordered new title- keep yaw power hen, and live your life like you should. 💎
Aw ma beloved @Blanche Hunt wae the winning threed title! Oan yerself hen! Sing it tae me! *bites finger*
Thank you Ma lovelies, tonsa love tae ye aw 💎
E454C214-352A-4AF2-B25D-4D09F55AD759.jpeg
that’s fur you Margrit hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Recap of last thread: Marion still hasn’t been anywhere or done anything.
Had some budget lip fillers and hasn’t stopped pouting & posing, just ‘cos he can!’ (No ma quote)
Treatit himself to a manicure but just looked like greasy strangler fingers after.
Had his eyelashes permed - looks like he had an allergic reaction or could just be the bulbous boggle eyes, who knows?!
Complained constantly about the heatwave and is wishing fae Autumn already.
Bought a White Company candle with his cost of living payout.
Very active on Tattle catching up every night as Chicken Little.
Sent himself fake messages about how inspiring and beautiful he is (?!)
Still daes nae cleaning.
He’s still fine, totally fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Recap of last thread: Marion still hasn’t been anywhere or done anything.
Had some budget lip fillers and hasn’t stopped pouting & posing, just ‘cos he can!’ (No ma quote)
Treatit himself to a manicure but just looked like greasy strangler fingers after.
Had his eyelashes permed - looks like he had an allergic reaction or could just be the bulbous boggle eyes, who knows?!
Complained constantly about the heatwave and is wishing fae Autumn already.
Bought a White Company candle with his cost of living payout.
Very active on Tattle catching up every night as Chicken Little.
Sent himself fake messages about how inspiring and beautiful he is (?!)
Still daes nae cleaning.
He’s still fine, totally fine.
Fabulous. Just to add he's now a foot mogel and considering OF with his trotters 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The limited ADDITION greedy glossy box. I am deed. As if one of the products is a ‘Brazilian Bum Bum (bumming fort) cream🍑
I’m dizzy with all the spinning from that reel!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Howling at that cream title. With his dodgy eyes he'll be applying it to his starfish this afternoon 😯
Screenshot_20220722-103553_Gallery.jpg

Another message to himself. The giveaway is in the grammar, Mario...Tit 😂
Screenshot_20220722-103155_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.