Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to announce that I have updated my wee avatar in honour of Marion's lips 💋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Kind, considerate, open-mined and caring Marion ❤

Screenshot_20220720-220208_Instagram~2.jpg

Caring Granny shover Marion. Considerate: he does nae care about your disabilities because we all have them. ❤

Screenshot_20220720-220321_Chrome.jpg

Climate change denier Marion. No ma fight, no my problem. ❤

EF0BA51A-61A7-4BB0-B631-1755A487B252.jpeg

9E86675B-0A27-4EC0-8A9E-C722D886E831.jpeg

Sweatshop denier Marion. So caring. ❤

2A5BDA91-B31A-4CE8-9EDB-B08E87A4DCA2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Kind, considerate, open-mined and caring Marion ❤

View attachment 1432660

Caring Granny shover Marion. Considerate: he does nae care about your disabilities because we all have them. ❤

View attachment 1432667

Climate change denier Marion. No ma fight, no my problem. ❤

View attachment 1432672

View attachment 1432673

Sweatshop denier Marion. So caring. ❤

View attachment 1432675
So pleased you've posted those, because the little dick needs a reminder.

Now he's saying he's got a beautiful heart. Has he got memory loss on how he behaves?!. Hope those reminders piss you off 🖕
Screenshot_20220720-211029_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Because of his terrible grammar, spelling etc... this answers our question. I said ages ago that he probably bunked off school.

Stick in at school kids or you'll end up like Mario, an imbecile 🤪View attachment 1432570
Hes a wee liar as he said he would like to be a midwife. Maybe he will be a wee bespoke midwife who doesnae need tae go to uni, they will make a wee bespoke midwife YTS just for manflange 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So pleased you've posted those, because the little dick needs a reminder.

Now he's saying he's got a beautiful heart. Has he got memory loss on how he behaves?!. Hope those reminders piss you off 🖕View attachment 1432693
i jumped on the filler bandwagon as everyone else jumping off. Again.
It's a worry how over the top he's been about his tweaks, he's exactly the type who'll keep having stuff done for the buzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's a worry how over the top he's been about his tweaks, he's exactly the type who'll keep having stuff done for the buzz.
He’ll definitely get hooked on it, and I for one cannot wait to see where this jurneh takes us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He's definitely insecure in himself, so this is going to be interesting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who in their right mind posts a message from a relative. My inbox messages from my young niece's are for me, not social media.

Mario you really are a stupid man 🙄
Screenshot_20220720-212921_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Treatit the night to his incoherent illiterate ramblings ma lovelies. His lashes took 40/30 minutes... Marion love, you’re back to front, it should be 30/40 minutes because 30 minutes is less than 40. Do you understand? No? Well go back to school you fuckwit 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sunday was a good day for him.

Mario. Your followers are still not interested in ya though, ya bawbag.

mario.png
mario1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.