Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quicker Maz fucks off into the tiktok sunset with her finger in her mouth, the quicker I can get up that Seedhill and get chokeholded by hairy legs ⏰💪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Kind, considerate, open-mined and caring Marion ❤

View attachment 1432660

Caring Granny shover Marion. Considerate: he does nae care about your disabilities because we all have them. ❤

View attachment 1432667

Climate change denier Marion. No ma fight, no my problem. ❤

View attachment 1432672

View attachment 1432673

Sweatshop denier Marion. So caring. ❤

View attachment 1432675
Add on the time where he called someones mum a dirty scrubber…… she was a cleaner.

PRICK!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The quicker Maz fucks off into the tiktok sunset with her finger in her mouth, the quicker I can get up that Seedhill and get chokeholded by hairy legs ⏰💪
I was wondering the other week where you were!. I want to see you with Derek as well 💕😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hens, can anyone remember his bespoke SECOND iPhone ‘for this app’ to manage his account and keep his life private! Away from the app!! 😂
Maybe he took it to CEX to pay for his lips 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1432171
Lol at him moaning about a bleeping heatwave when it’s been 24 at best in his neck of the woods. He wants to have been in the 40 degree heat here yesterday the walloper 🙄
That's one thing that annoys me why do people block their radiators? That big slab blocking the heat no wonder he wraps up in hoosecoats slippers n socks & blankets ma loveliees

By we does he mean the coooooncil got the people in 😊
Back in yer ain lane hen if you don't know then get to know! Mario has a wee bespoke palace he got his own loft no a conversion yet that's after the kitchen and he doesnae have access to that loft but his bespoke palace is a house no a flat. Tons a love tae ye 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I would suggest she start with those boujee door handles or is that against Derek’s tenancy agreement?
I would have thought the panelling and lino floor in the living room were against it. But we move!! *no ma quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Treatit the night to his incoherent illiterate ramblings ma lovelies. His lashes took 40/30 minutes... Marion love, you’re back to front, it should be 30/40 minutes because 30 minutes is less than 40. Do you understand? No? Well go back to school you fuckwit 👍🏻
Your display pic absolutely sends me every time I see it ma lovelie 😂😭 utterly bespoke.

I was in The Range earlier and noticed they’ve got all their autumn tat in 🤨 wonder how long it’ll be before Marion sets up his diabetes drinks station and autumnal wreath on the inside of the bedsit door!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh Marion . Please, please continue on this filler and lash journey . duck lips on that egg head are going to look great .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone explain to me hows he's getting these thousands of dms if he's turned off his dms?? I don't know so need to get to know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can someone explain to me hows he's getting these thousands of dms if he's turned off his dms?? I don't know so need to get to know 🤣
This is the confusing thing hen, his inboax, outboax and letterboax are his personal life which he chooses to keep private, aff this app - it’s no his joab. DM’s turned aff. Yet he also can seem to get aww these thousands of rimming messages aff people telling him how funny, inspiring and beautiful he is.
Funny that 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This is the confusing thing hen, his inboax, outboax and letterboax are his personal life which he chooses to keep private, aff this app - it’s no his joab. DM’s turned aff. Yet he also can seem to get aww these thousands of rimming messages aff people telling him how funny, inspiring and beautiful he is.
Funny that 🤥
but our Marion's a real boy 🤣🤣
I actually feel a bit sorry for the sad fecker that he has to make all this stuff up to seem popular- people in old folks homes over 90 have better social lives

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the confusing thing hen, his inboax, outboax and letterboax are his personal life which he chooses to keep private, aff thibuckleds app - it’s no his joab. DM’s turned aff. Yet he also can seem to get aww these thousands of rimming messages aff people telling him how funny, inspiring and beautiful he is.
Funny that 🤥
Buckled

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.