Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you can touch them and it's illegal to release them as they are classed an invasive species and vermin (grey squirrels...highly doubt its red squirrels kicking aboot Paisley)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes you can touch them and it's illegal to release them as they are classed an invasive species and vermin (grey squirrels...highly doubt its red squirrels kicking aboot Paisley)
Aye, grey squirrels are not a protected species and can even be killed (in a humane way) so either the laws different in Scotland or he's made it up cos it was actually rats but squirrels sounds nicer lolssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Aye, grey squirrels are not a protected species and can even be killed (in a humane way) so either the laws different in Scotland or he's made it up cos it was actually rats but squirrels sounds nicer lolssss
Rats in wee boujee fur coats. So aye. Pure wealthy vermin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
We had them in work and they came and trapped them in cages to cull them but told a lassie I work with they'd release them in the park as she wudnae stoap greeting.

Rats in wee boujee fur coats. So aye. Pure wealthy vermin
Mebbes he skinned them and made a new jaiket. 🧥

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope now he's said he's not a cleaning page anymore that cleaning companies stop sending him stuff.

No plans for the rest of the year...#livinghisbestlife

40th birthday plans will be kept completely private....given he did a bleeping boomerang with his "37" balloons like a 4yr old I assume that's cos he has zero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We had them in work and they came and trapped them in cages to cull them but told a lassie I work with they'd release them in the park as she wudnae stoap greeting.

Mebbes he skinned them and made a new jaiket. 🧥
As cute as they are (and I'm a massive animal lover, won't squash an ant if I can help it) they are awful for our native wildlife.

So aye. Trap em up henz.

Reactions: 13
Pfffttt. No way will he keep it quiet. He loves to boast too much 😂
Screenshot_20220720-201455_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma life this would be me. I cannae kill a spider. Floods of tears and arguments ensued at work when I spotted rat traps.. so aye. But am sure Marion squirrels don’t just leave of their own accord.. unless they couldn’t stand the stench wafting from his pipes on the daily..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Because of his terrible grammar, spelling etc... this answers our question. I said ages ago that he probably bunked off school.

Stick in at school kids or you'll end up like Mario, an imbecile 🤪
Screenshot_20220720-202733_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion
Lip filler & lashes strike a pose, all he needs now is a new nose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Cherry picking the fake questions so he can indulge himself even more, I’ve genuinely never known someone have such a self sense of importance, like this wee fart

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.