Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When yae turn yer messages aff the huns who’ve already messaged yae before kin keep oan messaging just means no one new kin including those nusty trolls (apparently Instagrams no ma joab so whit wid a know?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When yae turn yer messages aff the huns who’ve already messaged yae before kin keep oan messaging just means no one new kin including those nusty trolls (apparently Instagrams no ma joab so whit wid a know?)
Thanks for helping me get ta know 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those Q&As...smelt the wealth narcissism oozing out of him from here. 'Big heart', 'love to give', we've all seen just how spiteful and venomous he actually is. Wants a dog, but cats are typically quite good judges of people and the fact that even Rayn held in her prisoner state, entirely dependent on only the interaction from those two, cannot feign Stockholm Syndrome and want to be near him says it all. Rayn knows his heart is smaller than the Grinch's and just what he is like...and we only see the 'best bits' on IG, mere 'seconds of someone's day', so I dread to think what the reality is all day long given him thinking hissing at her on camera was appropriate (that was the day I stopped following him for numbers/engagement - and started using 3rd party apps - as it made me feel sick!).

Surely with his 'anxiety' and need for Derek to cross him across roads would make it completely impractical and selfish anyway as I'd put money on Derek being the one having to walk it twice a day around his full time hrs (and toilet trips given his lack of a backdoor - so just another animal to hold hostage in a shoebox most days...).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
His house smells like the Caribbean? I’ve been to the Caribbean in excess of 20 times (smell the wealth) and I couldn’t tell you what a typical Caribbean smell is. Never fear though ma lovelies, I am in the Caribbean again in 2 weeks so I’ll be sure to let youse aw know.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Honest to goad hen that aroma of wealth is overpowering the noo 👃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He can improve his looks a bit, HAIR, then a nose job, proper skin care. Fine if he doesn't want to cos can't afford it, but he's rearranging the deck chairs on The Titanic if he doesn't address those two issues first. I say this as someone who is quite vain, you have to brutally assess what you want, if it's achievable, what you're prepared to do. I am NOT Samantha Brick. 😐💩🤦👾😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He can improve his looks a bit, HAIR, then a nose job, proper skin care. Fine if he doesn't want to cos can't afford it, but he's rearranging the deck chairs on The Titanic if he doesn't address those two issues first. I say this as someone who is quite vain, you have to brutally assess what you want, if it's achievable, what you're prepared to do. I am NOT Samantha Brick. 😐💩🤦👾😳
Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic... bleeping deed ma lovelie ☠ ☠ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Marion by Xmas after a few more treatments.

Hoping he starts looking like the filter he used and yes @chickenlittle007 I have loads of photos of you . They give me such a laugh . I look at them when I’m feeling down so aye .
What a Christmas present to all of us if this happens 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like paisleys answer to Jackie Stallone but she still won’t let Derk use her Jo Malone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Tonsa love to you darlin hope you’re posing up a storm with your legs and feet , just as it should be 💎
Am not there yet hen, another two weeks yet but when am there al be sure to report on the smells of Caribbean and post a wee photie of ma tanned legs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.