Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not read the article but coeliac and IBD can be very debilitating and are lifelong conditions as far as I’m aware.
I’m not saying IBS isn’t debilitating but think it can be managed through diet and avoiding triggers.
Marion is just an absolute liar. if he’s claiming for IBS I’m fuming as his diet is horrific and the sole cause of his dodgy guts. It looks like it’s already been shat oot on the plate. 🤮

Meanwhile those with genuine conditions struggle to get their claims approved and they are entitled to and need the help.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve not read the article but coeliac and IBD can be very debilitating and are lifelong conditions as far as I’m aware.
I’m not saying IBS isn’t debilitating but think it can be managed through diet and avoiding triggers.
Marion is just an absolute liar. if he’s claiming for IBS I’m fuming as his diet is horrific and the sole cause of his dodgy guts. It looks like it’s already been shat oot on the plate. 🤮

Meanwhile those with genuine conditions struggle to get their claims approved and they are entitled to and need the help.
yep. Severe IBD here, surgeon nicked half my guts and I have related auto immune conditions to my fucked guts. Had to fight tooth and nail for ESA and minimal PIP. no cost of living payment for contribution based esa so no bespoke lash or lip journey here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Our maz needed a candle because if you didn’t know he doesn’t own a single candle or wax melt in the house! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.