Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had no suggestion hens on the last thread, so I made one up. Ma thread, ma rules. So aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Recap: He's on annual leave, hasn't gone away of course. But he's walked a dog that hates him, had a pedicure on pale fleshy feet 😬 he's copying content from a chap called Andrew, naughty naughty. He's washed the bleep hoosecoat, been to the cinema TWICE. Eaten a shed load of microwaved *restaurant* food.
This week he's having his eyelashes permed, I'm hoping they come out short grey and unflattering like my granny's perm used to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hens! It’s lash perm day! I’m so excited tae see how glamorous she looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder if The Inkey List messaged him to ask that he doesn’t show off the stuff he was sent and that he had been removed from the PR list coz we have never seen height nor hair of it again…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No gonna lie I am buzzing about these eye lashes. Canny wait to take the utter piss out of them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just cannae understand this lash journey, truth be told. If she wants to look pretty, she needs to get a fox eye treatment, to reduce the bulbousness of her egg eyes, a wee rhinoplasty on her snoz, a whole new set of teeth, botox and as for the hair, nothing can save that. Shave it off and start again. Lashes ain't gonna do duck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I just cannae understand this lash journey, truth be told. If she wants to look pretty, she needs to get a fox eye treatment, to reduce the bulbousness of her egg eyes, a wee rhinoplasty on her snoz, a whole new set of teeth, botox and as for the hair, nothing can save that. Shave it off and start again. Lashes ain't gonna do duck all.
Hair first, then nose. All he can afford to do is hair, which desperately needs a proper hair it. He can't prioritise aaarrggghh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The folk on their scheme must get such a laugh from Maz & Didums, be like a maw and her wain mincing along the road "come on Derek, I'm no gonnie tell you again, pack that right in" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
More shite. He buys products for his hair as if he's got hair like a lions mane
Screenshot_20220716-104647_Instagram.jpg

And is this the same stuff he bought for his lips just a few days ago?.
Screenshot_20220716-104715_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.