Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
A bit early Ma lovelies but here’s Ma thread suggestion

cleaning with Mario #72 Hes had the Botox and filler, still resembles an extra fae Michael Jackson’s Thriller 🧟‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Babybail93

VIP Member
We had no suggestion hens on the last thread, so I made one up. Ma thread, ma rules. So aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Babybail93

VIP Member
Anyone know how did Marion meet (adopt) Deek?
Ooh! This is my favourite story to tell! I love when we get a new Tattler 😂

So, according to Mario, Derek slid into his DMs. Yes, you read that right! Derek chased him!

Personally, I think Derek had a “Pull a Pig” bet on a night out with his mates. Mario was the biggest minger in the room, so Derek took him home and won the bet. However, Mario refused to leave and 4 years later, here we are (8 or 12 years depending on the day with Mario)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

M33L4

VIP Member
8EB103C9-B949-4703-B9B2-DDD22B20D288.jpeg

Veered right out of my ain lane after seeing this on the Twitter, reminds me of something…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Here’s to all us “sKaNkS” and our slow slow deaths whilst Marion is living his bEsT LiFe under his blankie…cheers ma lovelies 🥂
6E1726D8-C1AE-4D13-A43A-FFEEB7DA920B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Bianca Del Rio

Ma lovelies, I was going through my wee camera roll yesterday looking for a picture of me to use in a client presentation (turns out I have none as every picture of me in the wild, I have one of them 👉🏼🍹 in my hand, phone held high, living life as it should be lived).

I stumbled across this glorious screen shot one of youse trolls made when Marion was on a comma break and we thought Deek had finally seen the light and booted him out of the bedsit with all his belongings. Clutching ma beak at the level of detail. 😆

50AAD76C-4D58-43E2-B166-F2951BE5752E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
He forgot to write …. Dear Tattle….

Edited to add…I have spent the day with friends in the sunshine, having a lovely picnic in the grounds of a Stately home. Am now watching some Netflix and looking through Insta and tattle before going to a family bbq. I know this doesn’t fit the miserable troll profile but I’m not wasting my life. I’m amused by the influencers behaviour and like chatting about it with others.

*I have no photos of my day, too busy enjoying it and I don’t need to prove how happy I am on Insta. I also delete pictures once uploaded in here so my camera roll is not full of your trout pout mazda!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
His house smells like the Caribbean? I’ve been to the Caribbean in excess of 20 times (smell the wealth) and I couldn’t tell you what a typical Caribbean smell is. Never fear though ma lovelies, I am in the Caribbean again in 2 weeks so I’ll be sure to let youse aw know.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Right who wants to knock up a picture of Marion and wee Deek huddled roon a #deserved candle? When he sees that he will be clutching hoosecoat and beak but he will be fine, absolutely fine, living his best life 😂

He wull burn it fur guests but wee Deek wull need tae get nose clips cos he's no allowed a sniff, it's fur show and guests Deek no fur you!

Aw cosy ma lovelies ❄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I’m gonna be serious here, if he is feeling trapped and is going to transition, I fully support it. One of my best friends from when I was 17, many years ago, was trapped and has now fully transitioned. I would hold my phone high for Marion if he is going to go through it because I have seen first hand someone go through it.

To make this post less depressing, I will say that my friend is one of the most stunning women I’ve ever seen and what a light she shines.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Living his best life? Have I missed the holidays, days out with friends and family, concerts, theatres, nights out, etc because I am pretty sure he just had ten days off and most of them were spent watching his brothers dug whilst his brother was out living his best life!!!

Anyway, am off to bed ma lovelies to rub ma mutton button tae aw the screen shots I have of Marion in my phone. Please no one tell Mr Margrit.

• Haha
Reactions: 54