Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chinese take away last night, and this tonight? Nae wonder he’s such a fat little dumpling the noo 🐷🐷

7D00502A-755E-4B4D-A6A2-F8AE8B5D0C38.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s pure feeling himself the noo, he would shag his own arse if he could.

Feel like wee Glamis is trying to get her crocs in every pic possible as a two fingers upto shitey arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Been on a comma for a few weeks, working 2 nightshift jobs to finish my notice at my last place but managed a catch up over the last few days. What an absolute bleeping walloper of a boy. I like a wee freshen up filler and tox at 39 but don’t post 32334 shite selfies to “show off” eeee, he’s so cringey! What 30 odd year old stares into the distance of a portaloo whilst taking a selfie and also caught sight of wee Deeks arm in this and that leg pic is defo not Marion’s, strange little fuckwit. There’s not many people I’ve encountered in my life that I truely can’t tolerate but this clown is top of the list 🤢
That chippy needs a shuttun doon if that's fish n chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The two random pickled onions EVERY TIME crack me up. I wonder how much Paulo charges fae them? Or if they’re oan the hoose because Mario is famous?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The two random pickled onions EVERY TIME crack me up. I wonder how much Paulo charges fae them? Or if they’re oan the hoose because Mario is famous?
Aw feck, ah think ah'm the female Marion, huv ma dinner at 5, always huv two pickles wi a chippy and canni dae the two day heatwave. Although ah'm probably mair butch than him so ah'm mair like a male version than him. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They are 2 of his 5 a day. If you don't know get to know. Karma on your arse ! Also probably his....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can he see who the person is that has BBC asked the question when he does those box things?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.