Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come back and whine when you work a proper shift, you know 8-12 hours a day, not the pathetic hours you work 🙄

The state of them eyes
Screenshot_20220720-171533_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Looks like he's wearing his pink lip gloss. Bet he didn't wear it to scrub the toilets at work though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh man. Am in Edinburgh with Mr A and we’re having a braw time but then I spoilt it all by looking up tea bagging.
(Not that I care what anyone puts in their mouth it’s just the thought of him doing it).
Steer clear of it ma lovely or you’ll end up with eyes like Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been back to work after his annual leave 5 minutes (literally) and he's already moaning. Unless living his best life is literally moaning all the time I'm not seeing it 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
0FC8A111-BDF8-49D2-AB9D-34938460D457.png

Lol at him moaning about a bleeping heatwave when it’s been 24 at best in his neck of the woods. He wants to have been in the 40 degree heat here yesterday the walloper 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think oooor maid Marian wants a wee clap for cleaners on a Thursday dollies oxoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dunno what he's moaning about cos it's not even been hot up there today has it?

Reactions: 19
Been on a comma for a few weeks, working 2 nightshift jobs to finish my notice at my last place but managed a catch up over the last few days. What an absolute bleeping walloper of a boy. I like a wee freshen up filler and tox at 39 but don’t post 32334 shite selfies to “show off” eeee, he’s so cringey! What 30 odd year old stares into the distance of a portaloo whilst taking a selfie and also caught sight of wee Deeks arm in this and that leg pic is defo not Marion’s, strange little fuckwit. There’s not many people I’ve encountered in my life that I truely can’t tolerate but this clown is top of the list 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Think oooor maid Marian wants a wee clap for cleaners on a Thursday dollies oxoxox
Pffttt he can swivel on this 🖕😂

If he's getting benefits for ibs, DWP need to see the crap he's consuming. It sticks in my throat when people like him abuse the system 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.