Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies, I was going through my wee camera roll yesterday looking for a picture of me to use in a client presentation (turns out I have none as every picture of me in the wild, I have one of them 👉🏼🍹 in my hand, phone held high, living life as it should be lived).

I stumbled across this glorious screen shot one of youse trolls made when Marion was on a comma break and we thought Deek had finally seen the light and booted him out of the bedsit with all his belongings. Clutching ma beak at the level of detail. 😆

View attachment 1431189
Brilliant 😂

Needs an update fur his luscious lips and fluttering eye lashes, no forgetting the hairy legs he's pretending ur his.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like Mario knows what the Carribbean smells like 😂

Haha you beat me to it. First thing I was going say 😂
Also it’s not exactly cold is it? It’s not cold enough for a dressing gown. The bleeping hoosecoat is rank 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s neither been to a Spa or the Caribbean so what’s with this if you know you know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His house smells like the Caribbean? I’ve been to the Caribbean in excess of 20 times (smell the wealth) and I couldn’t tell you what a typical Caribbean smell is. Never fear though ma lovelies, I am in the Caribbean again in 2 weeks so I’ll be sure to let youse aw know.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
He wouldn't know what an airport smells like

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s had a can of lilt of course he knows what the Caribbean smells like. Snakes all over this app

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
To be fair the tictoc fancy man singing Usher - U Got it Bad sounds like he’s singing to Maz directly - nae wonder he’s nursing a chubby

🎶. Know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about 🎶

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Look hen it’s dirty den (with added collo-gen)
Ugh, the pair of them look like creepy freaks

Bet you regret posting that now, eh Maz. Remember, once it's on the internet you can't get rid. Imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion
Cleaning with Mario #72

Spent aw his PIP tae inflate his crusty wee lip but it’s awready deflating rip

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine being so sad that you screen shot peoples messages telling you how good you look and making them into a collage. I’m not sure that’s what I consider living your best life. Get a bleeping life more like.
👏🏻

He defo has boderline personality disorder.
His behaviour is not normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh man. Am in Edinburgh with Mr A and we’re having a braw time but then I spoilt it all by looking up tea bagging.
(Not that I care what anyone puts in their mouth it’s just the thought of him doing it).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.